Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bridget_Bish0p's Sweetheart

Timid Faun

User Image

Atomic Music Industries has been known to make its musicians millionaires in a matter of months. Now is no different, they have decided to find the next two bands that will shatter the world with their music. With all the applications and demo's that they have received they have taken a new twist to whom they will pick. Atomic Music has decided that they will make it a game, they picked the top six bands from all the demos and have made them all move into a manor together.

Why? To make them play for their record deals. The six bands will play once a week to earn points. Points will be earned by popularity of the concerts the more fans and ticket sales the more points. At the end of six months the two bands with the top points will earn the ticket deals. However they will not know what points they have until the end. The bands will just have to play their hearts out.

Next door to the manor is the play space. Bat en Rouge, a well-known live music club has agreed to hold the concerts three nights a week, two bands a night to see, which is the best. Mostly because they want the publicity.

ᴏᴜᴛᴏғᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇsᴍᴀɪɴᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Timid Faun

User Image

Cheshire The group has been friends since junior high. Though it wasn't until high school that they decided to start the band Cheshire. The name started out as the Cats meow which they came up with during a night of drinking, but one day the singer decided if they wanted to be taken seriously they would need a better name. After two weeks they picked the name Cheshire. There are five members of the band in total. They play mostly Punk Rock but will dabble in Hardcore. [3]

Misery A group of all boys, they started the band in high school. They are the most recognized around the community and in all the local hot spots. Misery is a band of four, they had five but they had to kick out one of their members because they wanted different things for the band than the others. Pop Rock is the genre of this band. They are known for their good looks as well. [1]

Winters Window Winters window is a group of five, the lead singer is the only female and specializes in Opera. Their melody's are often haunting. They concentrate on Rock music and some times touch into metal. This band was founded by the lead singer and the lead guitarist who are engaged. The rest of the band was put together with long tiring auditions. They have been around for a few years, but never really made a goal to make it big until just recently. [3]

Tomorrow's Yesterday A group of all girls they started as a joke. All of the girls met at their night jobs working as strippers. That's right strippers. The small group of three have recently been playing alternative rock music but started in the pop genre. The group no longer strips for a living and will often use their bodies to up their image. The group is a favourite of gentleman clubs and bars that men frequent. They have one other secret, their lead guitar is hiding something. She is really a He. [full]

Fall Among them Another group of four with a very unique image. While they have the usual instruments, one of their members plays the violin and dances. They play a fusion of Classical and Rock. They met one day at a bar, everyone was playing solo on stage at an open mic night since that time three years ago they have become like family to each other. They even live with each other. [2]

Villainous The newest of the bands to hit the scene, these four play Heavy Rock, and Heavy Metal. They met in their last year of high school, two of the members were drop outs but they were close friends of the other members. They have been off and on the past few years but have managed to hold themselves together for the past year. They still but heads a lot, and still threaten each other that they will leave the band, but they have been sticking through it lately. Working things out. [full]

Timid Faun

User Image

ᴀᴘᴘʟʏɪɴɢ
              tab ᴏɴᴇ Please do not change my profile layout in anyway. I will instantly say no if this should happen.
              tab ᴛᴡᴏ Real life images only, no cartoon or anime!
              tab ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ Reserve your character first, I will not accept the profile unless I have the Reserve
              tab ғᴏᴜʀ Title Reserves 'Bat en Rouge'
              tab ғɪᴠᴇ Title Profiles 'Your Characters name'
              ᴘᴏsᴛɪɴɢ
              tab ᴏɴᴇ This is a literate to Advanced Literate. Meaning at least two well thought out paragraphs. I will allow one paragraph on occasion due to writers block, not EVERY post.
              tab ᴛᴡᴏ Do not post over eight paragraphs, we do like to respond and not fall asleep.
              tab ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ If you have Two three sentence paragraphs, expand them. Add detail if need be. Just don't over describe. We don't need a paragraph on a cloud in the sky.
              tab ғᴏᴜʀ In your layouts please include at least your characters, Name, a picture and Location.
              tab ғɪᴠᴇ Please quote anyone in your post that you are interacting with, gets our attention faster
              tab sɪx You must post at least three days a week, if you are going away just tell me.
              tab sᴇᴠᴇɴ No I am not a Grammar Nazi, but we have to at least be able to READ your post. If it doesn't make sense I will give you a chance to rewrite it, if you still can't fix it...
              tab ᴇɪɢʜᴛ Please bold your speech, and italicize thoughts. You can add colours to them too.
              ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs
              tab ᴏɴᴇ You may have up to two characters, they can not however be the same band. UNLESS you get it approved be me.
              tab ᴛᴡᴏ No Mary Sue's, make your character unique.
              tab ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ Make sure to read other peoples profiles so we don't have too many of the same type of character. Not everyone has had a troubled past.
              ᴛᴇʀᴍsᴏғsᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
              tab ᴏɴᴇ Keep it PG 13, clothes come off time skip.
              tab ᴛᴡᴏ Keep Swearing to a minimum
              tab ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ Need a refresher on the ToS of gaia? Here's the link -- x
              ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ
              tab ᴏɴᴇ Play Nice. No drama.
              tab ᴛᴡᴏ Keep all OOC conversation in the OOC thread, link is in the first post, in all the links.
              tab ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ Please listen to my Moderators when I am not here. If it is a big issue, myself and the mods will deal with it.
              ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ
              tab ᴏɴᴇ Keep things PG 13, once clothes come off. Time Skip. I know I have repeated this, but I don't care.
              tab ᴛᴡᴏ Romance can happen between anyone. Boys and Girls, Boys and Boys, Girls and Girls, etc. Deal with it.
              ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀs
              tab ᴏɴᴇ No one yet
              tab ᴛᴡᴏ No one yet

Timid Faun

User Image

ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs
              [color=color4][u][size=24]➔[color=color2]【 [color=color1]NAME(first and last)[/color][color=color3]! [/color]】[/color][/size][/u][size=9]↱ icon of choice 『[color=color3]♦[/color]』[color=color2] ( [color=color1]band, position[/color] ) [/color]↪ icon of choice「 [i]face claim[/i] 」[color=color3]▪▪▪[/color] icon of choice [color=color2]﹛ [color=color5][strike][color=color1]username[/color][/strike][/color]﹜[/color] [/size][/color]
              [URL=http://s910.photobucket.com/user/o_live--girl/media/reserves_zps05d8742a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac304/o_live--girl/reserves_zps05d8742a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇs
              [align=center][size=16][color=color 4]╔══════════════╗[/color][/size][/align]
              [align=center][size=24][color=color3][size=9]icon of choice[/size][/color] [color=color1]FIRST NAME[/color] [color=color2][size=9]icon of choice[/size][/color] [color=color3]MIDDLE NAME[/color] [color=color2][size=9]icon of choice[/size][/color] [color=color1]LAST NAME[/color] [color=color3][size=9]icon of choice[/size][/color][/size][/align]
              [align=center][size=16][color=color 4]╚══════════════╝[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][IMG]http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac304/o_live--girl/ajfa_zps4b28be75.jpg[/IMG][color=white]xo[/color][IMG]http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac304/o_live--girl/ajfa_zps4b28be75.jpg[/IMG][color=white]xo[/color][IMG]http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac304/o_live--girl/ajfa_zps4b28be75.jpg[/IMG][/align]

[align=left][size=15][color=color1][u][color=color4][b]Mʏ Dʀɪᴠᴇʀs Lɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ Rᴇᴠᴇᴀʟs[/b][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/color][/u][/color][/size][/align]

[color=color1]Nᴀᴍᴇ[/color] [color=color2]▪▪▪[/color] [size=11]full name[/size]
              [color=color1]Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ(s)?[/color] [color=color2]▪▪▪[/color] [size=11]nickname[/size]
              [color=color1]Aɢᴇ[/color] [color=color2]▪▪▪[/color] [size=11]Age, MUST BE SPELT OUT[/size]
              [color=color1]Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ[/color] [color=color2]▪▪▪[/color] [size=11]Month Date Year (current year is 2014)[/size]
              [color=color1]Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ[/color] [color=color2]▪▪▪[/color] [size=11]__' ___"[/size]
              [color=color1]Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ[/color] [color=color2]▪▪▪[/color] [size=11]____lbs[/size]
              [color=color1]Hair color[/color] [color=color2]▪▪▪[/color] [size=11]Natural; Dyed[/size]
              [color=color1]ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ[/color] [color=color2]▪▪▪[/color] [size=11]Eye Color....[/size]
              [color=color1]Bᴀɴᴅ[/color] [color=color2]▪▪▪[/color] [size=11]Band[/size]
              [color=color1]Pᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ[/color] [color=color2]▪▪▪[/color] [size=11]position[/size]

[align=left][size=15][color=color1][u][color=color4][b]Bᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴋ[/b][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/color][/u][/color][/size][/align]

[color=color1]Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ[/color] [color=color2]▪▪▪[/color] [size=11]At least one paragraph[/size]
              [color=color1]Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ[/color] [color=color2]▪▪▪[/color] [size=11] At least two paragraphs [/size]
              [color=color1]Lɪᴋᴇs[/color] [color=color2]▪▪▪[/color] [size=11]Minimum 5[/size]
              [color=color1]Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs[/color] [color=color2]▪▪▪[/color] [size=11]minimum 5[/size]

[align=left][size=15][color=color1][u][color=color4][b]sᴋᴇʟᴇᴛᴏɴs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ[/b][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/color][/u][/color][/size][/align]

[color=color1]Fᴇᴀʀs[/color] [color=color2]▪▪▪[/color] [size=11]at least three[/size]
              [color=color1]Aɴʏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs?[/color] [color=color2]▪▪▪[/color] [size=11] at least one[/size]
              [color=color1]Cʀᴜsʜᴇs?[/color] [color=color2]▪▪▪[/color] [size=11]crush[/size]

[align=right][size=15][color=color1][u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color5]Username[/color][/u][/color][/size][/align]

Timid Faun

User Image

Cʜᴇsʜɪʀᴇ
              AARON FAIRCHILD! ↱ ✩ 『♦』 ( Cheshire, Singer ) ↪ ✩「 Cameron Ugh▪▪▪Ishiroka
              User Image

➔【 NAME(first and last)! 】↱ icon of choice 『♦』 ( Chesire, bass ) ↪ icon of choice「 face claim 」▪▪▪ icon of choice ﹛ username
              User Image

➔【 NAME(first and last)! 】↱ icon of choice 『♦』 ( Chesire, lead guitar ) ↪ icon of choice「 face claim 」▪▪▪ icon of choice ﹛ username
              User Image

➔【 NAME(first and last)! 】↱ icon of choice 『♦』 ( Chesire, Second Guitar ) ↪ icon of choice「 face claim 」▪▪▪ icon of choice ﹛ username
              User Image

ALICE WEAVER! ↱ ♥『 ( Chesire, Drummer ) ↪ ♥「 natalie dormer▪▪▪sejuani_xo
              User Image

Timid Faun

User Image

Mɪsᴇʀʏ
              Ashton Hart! ↱ ♫『 ( misery, lead singer ) ↪ ♪「 Jonathan Jackson▪▪▪Smile C I E L
              User Image

BENJAMIN McGEARY ! ↱ ♞ 『 ( Misery, Bass ) ↪ ♞「 Ash Stymest▪▪▪A Dreamers Remorse
              User Image

➔【 NAME(first and last)! 】↱ icon of choice 『♦』 ( Misery, lead guitar ) ↪ icon of choice「 face claim 」▪▪▪ icon of choice ﹛ username
              User Image

LEONTUS “LEO” CONNORS! ↱ ✁ 『 ( Misery, Drummer ) ↪ ✁「 Alexander Ludwig▪▪▪Sejuani_xo
              User Image

Timid Faun

User Image

Wɪɴᴛᴇʀs Wɪɴᴅᴏᴡ
              ELYZABETH "LETTIE" THEODORUS! ↱ ♥ 『 ( Winters Window, lead singer ) ↪ ♥「 Amy Lee▪▪▪Sejuani_xo
              User Image

➔【 NAME(first and last)! 】↱ icon of choice 『♦』 ( Winters Window, bass ) ↪ icon of choice「 face claim 」▪▪▪ icon of choice ﹛ username
              User Image

➔【 NAME(first and last)! 】↱ icon of choice 『♦』 ( Winters Window, lead guitar ) ↪ icon of choice「 face claim 」▪▪▪ icon of choice ﹛ username
              User Image

CHRISTOPH CROSS! ↱ ✛『 ( Winters Window, keyboards ) ↪ ✛「 Charlie Day▪▪▪Smile C I E L
              User Image

➔【 NAME(first and last)! 】↱ icon of choice 『♦』 ( Winters Window, Drummer ) ↪ icon of choice「 face claim 」▪▪▪ icon of choice ﹛ username
              User Image

Timid Faun

User Image

Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ's Yᴇsᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ
              LENOX CASTILLO! ↱ ❀ 『 ( Tomorrow's Yesterday, Lead Singer/bass ) ↪ ❀「 Allison Harvard▪▪▪A Dreamers Remorse
              User Image

Ladonna Jackson! ↱ ♂ 『 ( Tomorrow's Yesterday, lead guitar ) ↪ ♂「 courtney act aka shane jenek▪▪▪CertifiedCreeper
              User Image

Skylar Clifford! ↱ ☆ 『 ( Tomorrow's Yesterday, Drummer ) ↪ ☆「 Victoria Crystal 」▪▪▪ ☆ revenge era
              User Image

Timid Faun

User Image

➔【 NAME(first and last)! 】↱ icon of choice 『♦』 ( Fall Among Them, lead singer/guitar ) ↪ icon of choice「 face claim 」▪▪▪ icon of choice ﹛ username
              User Image

Dahlia Teufel! ↱ ❄『 ( fall among them, bass ) ↪ ❀「 Kacey Rohl▪▪▪Smile C I E L
              User Image

AMELIE PARK! ↱ ✯ 『 ( Fall Among Them, violinist ) ↪ ✯「 Julie de Moura▪▪▪Four Dirty Paws
              User Image

➔【 NAME(first and last)! 】↱ icon of choice 『♦』 ( Fall Among Them, Drummer ) ↪ icon of choice「 face claim 」▪▪▪ icon of choice ﹛ username
              User Image

Timid Faun

User Image

Vɪʟʟᴀɪɴᴏᴜs
              JAMESON CROSSLYN! ↱ ✤『 ( Villianous, Lead vocals/rhythm guitar ) ↪ ✤「 James Hetfield▪▪▪drift975
              User Image

CESAR CORLION! ↱ 🎶 『 ( Villanous, Lead Guitar ) ↪ 🎸「 Yelawolf▪▪▪ 🎶 Chi-Towns Wicked cLOwn
              User Image

Christopher Lee Chambers! ↱ ☩ 『 ( Villainous, Bass/Backing vocals ) ↪ ☩「 Evan Peters▪▪▪The Tyrannic Angel
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Michelle Lee ! ↱ ☣ 『 ( Villainous, Drummer ) ↪ ☣「 Mimi Darko▪▪▪Mizz Krazy10
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Faun

User Image

Wɪʟʟ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀʀᴇ ғᴜʟʟ I ᴍᴀʏ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ sᴘᴏᴛs

Timid Faun

User Image

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs
              tab ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs

tab ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ

tab ᴇɴɢᴀɢᴇᴅ
              Lettie Lead Singer, Winters Window

tab ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ

tab ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ

tab ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs

message me to update these.

Timid Faun

Timid Faun

User Image

ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡs
              tab ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
              Blizzard xo Calm xo Chinook xo Clear
              Breezy xo Cloudy xo Cold xo Foggy
              Brisk xo Dry xo Drought xo Flood Risk
              Freezing xo Flurries xo Frosty xo Windy xo
              Hail xo Lightning Storm xo Humid
              Mist xo Muggy xo Overcast xo Hot
              Gentle Breeze xo Rain xo Smog xo light snow
              Storm xo Tornado Warning xo
              tab ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
              9:00 am, March Third
              tab ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛs
              Everyone is waking up and getting ready to meet their bands before heading to the mansion.

ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs
              tab ɪɴ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
              Cheshire: Meeting where the buses will be picking up the bands
              Misery: Meeting at Leo's apartment
              Winters Window: Meeting at the coffee shop in the lead singers apartment building
              Tomorrow's Yesterday: Meeting at the strip club they worked at.
              Fall Among them: Breakfast Cafe, The friendly Omelette.
              Villainous: Music Store by the bus depot.
              tab ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
              revenge era - user is away.
              Mizz Krazy10 - slow posting, exams

Timid Faun

User Image

ᴘᴏɪɴᴛs
              20 ɢᴜᴇsᴛs = 1 ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ
              40 ɢᴜᴇsᴛs = 2 ᴘᴏɪɴᴛs
              60 ɢᴜᴇsᴛs = 3 ᴘᴏɪɴᴛs
              75 ɢᴜᴇsᴛs (ᴍᴀx ᴄᴀᴘᴀᴄɪᴛʏ) = 5 ᴘᴏɪɴᴛs

ᴇᴀᴄʜ ʙᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ 3 ᴘᴏɪɴᴛs