Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I know but.." he paused and got his hands off of hers. He could see that was she was playing well without him.
Bethany smiled as she continued to play for a couple more minutes. She then moved her hands away and smiled up to James.
"Thankyou"
"No problem at all. You did great!"
Bethany smiled and stood up slowly.
"You seem to be a good player"
"Heh, I try"
"Would you like to see the rest of the house?"
Bethany asked as she fixed her dress again. They had already seen the whole bottom floor, but she wanted to show him upstairs too.
Erica walked to the front of her house and put her bags down, "Ugh, it's better than nothing." she said to herself as she opened the door and looked around. It wasn't a mansion, but it wasn't a shack either. She went back to her room and began putting her stuff in the drawers. She sighed and fixed her dress, trying to keep the lace sleeves on her shoulders., then she just gave up and sat on her knees on the floor, frustrated. "Ugh this is hopless."
movie_fanatic
"Would you like to see the rest of the house?"
Bethany asked as she fixed her dress again. They had already seen the whole bottom floor, but she wanted to show him upstairs too.

He smiled and replied, "That would be great."
"Fallow me"
Bethany smiled and began to walk, her back was as straight as it could be. Soon, they reached the stairs and Beth began to walk up them.
He walked with her by her side and looked around at each of the rooms they passed. Each room had their own kind of style which was unique.
"Here is my favorite room of the whole house."
Bethany said as she pushed open the doors of the gigantic library. On every wall, there was painting of every single member of the family and many bookshelves were nicely set up.
He looked around and admired the sight. He really liked the paintings, he could definitely seem many physical traits that were passed on from generations to generations. He looked around and was stunned of how many books were there, they were kept in neat shelves and none of them looked tore.
She smiled as she walked inside and looked around. She hadn't had time to come here in a short while. Her mother was always keeping her so busy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff