((I vote for the day before school starts. So they can be in school together tomorrow. How old is Sierya?))

Fred curled tighter into a ball, pulling her knees up to her chin and looking at the visitor. Sierya was right. It was nice to have someone around. Though hell would freeze over before she ever mentioned she liked the company of anyone other than that of her old friends.

Fred just watched, inspecting her. If you care to say, Fred is of few words, but she says a million things with her eyes. The way the move, how intense her stare is, it all says very much about how she's feeling. A good thing considering how little she enjoys speaking.

"Am I what?" As much as it sounds, Fred wasn't being mean, she meanly wasn't facing a direction Sierya nodded. She twisted up, looking at the pictures, mouth opening a tiny bit. "Oh."

Fred shrugged her shoulders. "It's me in those pictures." She would've said, "That's my band," if it was her band. And it was her band, though you don't really get to keep singing lead when you move half way across the country from the rest of the band.

She licked her lips. Sierya had tread on the only top that stirred interest in Fred. "The drummer is my old best friend, Austin." She was looking at one of the older posters. "The guitarist with the pink guitar is his brother, Steven. The bass is my ex, Kenny. And the guitartist with the pink is Eddie he's.." She cut herself off abruptly, rubbing the back of her neck. "He was the lead guitarist." She licked her lips again, this time ripping off scabs on her bloody lips. She hadn't mean to mention Eddie.