Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

hey guys im selling an Ultimate Angelic Halo please PM me if you are interested in buying and add the price you are willing to pay, i will not be accepting items sorry as i need the money.

NO LOWBALLS PLEASE

Fatcat

You was righhhhtt
As Cold As lce
You was righhhhtt
you forgot the "woo!! " emotion_awesome rofl

Friendly Friend

II S H O C K II
As Cold As lce
You was righhhhtt

i really legitimately think you two are the only two on gaia who know that song like wow...

Tipsy Gekko

Bish You Guessed It
hey guys im selling an Ultimate Angelic Halo please PM me if you are interested in buying and add the price you are willing to pay, i will not be accepting items sorry as i need the money.

NO LOWBALLS PLEASE

What's the AutoBuy for 'em?

Friendly Friend

u fockin wankah
Bish You Guessed It

NO LOWBALLS PLEASE

what do you mean by AutoBuy? smile
sorry kinda new to posting stuff in the forums

Tipsy Gekko

Bish You Guessed It
u fockin wankah
Bish You Guessed It

NO LOWBALLS PLEASE

What are you tryin' to get for 'em? How much?

Friendly Friend

u fockin wankah
Bish You Guessed It
u fockin wankah
Bish You Guessed It

NO LOWBALLS PLEASE

hmm possibly around 2t or somewhere around that area hopefully smile
Bish You Guessed It
II S H O C K II
As Cold As lce
You was righhhhtt

i really legitimately think you two are the only two on gaia who know that song like wow...

LOL. emotion_awesome
I'll give you my old ice fishing hole bundle 100 pack for it. I already had an 1T offer earlier this morning.

Friendly Friend

II S H O C K II
I'll give you my old ice fishing hole bundle 100 pack for it. I already had an 1T offer earlier this morning.

im after money sorry.. ii played the old fishing hole sooooo many times and got like nothing from it.... i just got "A Touch of Black Special Bundle" which i know is like real rare... there isnt even one in the market place.. if you wanna also offer something for that :p

Friendly Friend

u fockin wankah
Bish You Guessed It
u fockin wankah
Bish You Guessed It

NO LOWBALLS PLEASE

but in reality what are you willing to offer? because mine is lowest on market for 2.5t
Bish You Guessed It
II S H O C K II

im after money sorry.. ii played the old fishing hole sooooo many times and got like nothing from it.... i just got "A Touch of Black Special Bundle" which i know is like real rare... there isnt even one in the market place.. if you wanna also offer something for that :p
nah i got 4b emo gl

Dangerous Noob

4,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Still selling? I'll do 1.5 t?
Bish You Guessed It

NO LOWBALLS PLEASE

Friendly Friend

Favelas
Still selling? I'll do 1.5 t?
Bish You Guessed It

NO LOWBALLS PLEASE

sold it awhile ago sorry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas