Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you're trying to sell to me please post an asking price and we can work our way from there. You're here for a quick sale, I'm here for profit so please keep that in mind.

Also selling stuff from my store --- > here

Original Gaian

Blessed Victory

Drawstic
If you're trying to sell to me please post an asking price and we can work our way from there. You're here for a quick sale, I'm here for profit so please keep that in mind.

nhb 413b
whipping dtail 260b
Drawstic

15b bloody definitive daeva
1.3T djs?

Anxious Lover

8,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hellraiser 500
Garage Band Sweetheart 30b
That Hooligan Boy 27b
Dark Madelyne Hair 13b
SdPlus Nial
Drawstic

nhb 413b
whipping dtail 260b
I'll pass, but thank you.
Chu2byou
Drawstic

15b bloody definitive daeva
1.3T djs?
Looking for a bit more for bloody.and I got a PM offer of 1.4T on DJs.
Drawstic

I'll do 1.43T then?

King Zealot

Drawstic

1.45T on djs please? its my holiday quest.

Blessed Fairy

14,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Drawstic

Ragged Chill 700b?
Mother_of_Fairys
Drawstic

Ragged Chill 700b?
I haven't seen many of those sell so I'd like to wait until the price evens out.
Chu2byou
Drawstic

I'll do 1.43T then?
OB.
Kimarus
Drawstic

I'll keep it in mind but I am only taking offers at the moment. Unless I get one that blows me away I'm not likely to sell.

King Zealot

Drawstic
Kimarus
Drawstic

I'll keep it in mind but I am only taking offers at the moment. Unless I get one that blows me away I'm not likely to sell.

: 1.5T? common.

Blessed Fairy

14,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Drawstic
Mother_of_Fairys
Drawstic

Ragged Chill 700b?
I haven't seen many of those sell so I'd like to wait until the price evens out.

That's because there isn't many of them, but fair enough, Good Luck too you xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces