• Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
aquanimas
380k for anesidora's gift x2

Alixia Aquila's Husband

Dapper Rogue

Perverted Bear
Trick or Treat 1st gen

sorry but i´m not interested in that item. Wish you the best f luck selling it though 3nodding

x-Lady Valentine-x

You mean 380k each for 2?
If so then please send trade to Aqua_grave

Alixia Aquila's Husband

Dapper Rogue

I´m off for a while. Will get on later tonight

Dapper Nerd

aquanimas
Spoggly
aquanimas
Spoggly

*stares at our quote tower* Lol, gonna have to cut this shorter in the next reply (but keeping it here for now as a recap) xd

I'm gonna have to add Iron King trilogy to my "To Read" list.. (ended up checking out a review here and it certainly looks interesting) ^^ My boyfriend also suggested that I read Princess Bride and Kushiel's Dart, which he swears are both excellent reads.. (included links to nice book reviews of all the books I mentioned, in case you're curious too, hehe..)

Yay, now I have several books to look forward to reading! About halfway through Geek Love now, it's really a strange and captivating novel.. gonna have a hard time picking which of the recommendations to read next though. whee

This totally feels like writing old-style snail-mail letters, awesome! *high five*

..... P.S. I hope you and Mynx are ok now, I hope I didn't trigger a fight or something by my mistaken comment about a blind date.. ;__; I'm sorry if I caused a misunderstanding somehow..

Haha. PLease do check it out, they are all soo very captivating ^_^

The titles you mentioned definetly sounds promising aswell, will most definetly check em out properly as soon as I´ve read through the quadrilogy i´m on now (Tales of the Otori) 3nodding

Haha, it does actually. Snail-mail.. Old school style *high fives back*

No worries, it did trigger a missunderstanding but it´s all cool now ^_^

I sure hope so. I haven't seen her posting much in a long time, I hope she's ok.. sweatdrop

Haha, well. She´s actually quite bored with gaia and she´s currently sick. Also, we´ve been chatting on skype instead so xD

Ohh no, what sort of sickness? I hope she gets well soon and decides to return to Gaia too.. crying Please give her my well-wishes next time you Skype. 3nodding

Alixia Aquila's Husband

Dapper Rogue

OMFG Shushu
aquanimas

sorry if you get like 3 trades.
I sent like 17m by mistake.
xD

sorry to bother you but would you mind telling me what item the smoke thingy is around your avi? never seen it before and it looks awesome eek

Alixia Aquila's Husband

Dapper Rogue

Spoggly
aquanimas
Spoggly
aquanimas
Spoggly

*stares at our quote tower* Lol, gonna have to cut this shorter in the next reply (but keeping it here for now as a recap) xd

I'm gonna have to add Iron King trilogy to my "To Read" list.. (ended up checking out a review here and it certainly looks interesting) ^^ My boyfriend also suggested that I read Princess Bride and Kushiel's Dart, which he swears are both excellent reads.. (included links to nice book reviews of all the books I mentioned, in case you're curious too, hehe..)

Yay, now I have several books to look forward to reading! About halfway through Geek Love now, it's really a strange and captivating novel.. gonna have a hard time picking which of the recommendations to read next though. whee

This totally feels like writing old-style snail-mail letters, awesome! *high five*

..... P.S. I hope you and Mynx are ok now, I hope I didn't trigger a fight or something by my mistaken comment about a blind date.. ;__; I'm sorry if I caused a misunderstanding somehow..

Haha. PLease do check it out, they are all soo very captivating ^_^

The titles you mentioned definetly sounds promising aswell, will most definetly check em out properly as soon as I´ve read through the quadrilogy i´m on now (Tales of the Otori) 3nodding

Haha, it does actually. Snail-mail.. Old school style *high fives back*

No worries, it did trigger a missunderstanding but it´s all cool now ^_^

I sure hope so. I haven't seen her posting much in a long time, I hope she's ok.. sweatdrop

Haha, well. She´s actually quite bored with gaia and she´s currently sick. Also, we´ve been chatting on skype instead so xD

Ohh no, what sort of sickness? I hope she gets well soon and decides to return to Gaia too.. crying Please give her my well-wishes next time you Skype. 3nodding

Kind of feel that that´s up to her to answer, i´m sure she´ll get well soon though and I too wish she´d return more to gaia. Everything is soo much more fun when she´s around 3nodding
And I will whee

Original Pumpkin

aquanimas
OMFG Shushu
aquanimas

xD

sorry to bother you but would you mind telling me what item the smoke thingy is around your avi? never seen it before and it looks awesome eek

Yuki Onna(Breath)

Alixia Aquila's Husband

Dapper Rogue

OMFG Shushu
aquanimas
OMFG Shushu
aquanimas

xD

Yuki Onna(Breath)

ohh, never seen it before. Thank you whee

Original Pumpkin

aquanimas
OMFG Shushu
aquanimas
OMFG Shushu
aquanimas

xD

Yuki Onna(Breath)

ohh, never seen it before. Thank you whee

lol np your welcome

Alixia Aquila's Husband

Dapper Rogue

mynx the sacred one

*kisses*

Alixia Aquila's Husband

Dapper Rogue

Meviox
ninja

hello ^_^