Welcome to Gaia! ::

sorry fellas I just bumped making me the top three bumpers better luck next time, lol Just kidding great and thanks everyone
Zodiac_archer
Synthetic Nightmares
Zodiac_archer
Pookey
How about a December 2003 Thank You Letter and 20,000g for your OMG?
I really don't like 2003 letters mainly because I more than likely just open it up, for the scarf which bring to mind why do people downgrade just open the letter, lol

Syn: starting to like that offer more

Non: first!

The AFK offer? Just let me know. She isn't responding to messages or the trade.. sweatdrop I don't ahve any pur to add (was getting the 10k from the trade) sweatdrop
ohh I thought that you had the AFK well if you get it...just tell me

No, no... I DO have the AFK... 3nodding

So AFK and Pitchfork is the offer you like? Right.... ninja
Bump....

Iron: you counted 41 twice. that was 42 3nodding
Non Existant One
Bump....

Iron: you counted 41 twice. that was 42 3nodding
thanks bump 43
Synthetic Nightmares
Zodiac_archer
Synthetic Nightmares
Zodiac_archer
Pookey
I really don't like 2003 letters mainly because I more than likely just open it up, for the scarf which bring to mind why do people downgrade just open the letter, lol

The AFK offer? Just let me know. She isn't responding to messages or the trade.. sweatdrop I don't ahve any pur to add (was getting the 10k from the trade) sweatdrop

right I like that offer, so when you get it go ahead and send the trade I gotta run, I'll be back on later to confirm it, okay and no, iron akira i will send the trade right now
Zodiac_archer
sorry fellas I just bumped making me the top three bumpers better luck next time, lol Just kidding great and thanks everyone
Bump....

eek
Bump....

So when is this contest over? >.>
Zodiac_archer
Synthetic Nightmares
Zodiac_archer
Synthetic Nightmares
Zodiac_archer
Pookey

right I like that offer, so when you get it go ahead and send the trade I gotta run, I'll be back on later to confirm it, okay and no, iron akira i will send the trade right now

I can send it now!! Don't go yet!!
okay but could you hurry please
Zodiac_archer
Synthetic Nightmares
Zodiac_archer
Synthetic Nightmares
Zodiac_archer
Pookey

Sent 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces