Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Phantom

I have recently purchased the Counterfeit Bride Bundle from the cash shop that is presently being sold for 2499 Gaia cash, and is on the market place with one listing for 5 trillion gold. I am selling my bundle, and am looking for pure gold offers only. Any offers are welcome, and I am willing to negotiate.

Dedicated Phantom

Dedicated Phantom

Dedicated Phantom

Dedicated Phantom

Dedicated Phantom

Dedicated Phantom

Dedicated Phantom

Dedicated Phantom

Dedicated Phantom

Dedicated Phantom

mooshy's Darling

OMFG Babes

Elemental Paradisity
Bump

What price range are you looking for?

Dedicated Phantom

The Golden Boleyn
Elemental Paradisity
Bump

Well, I was doing some math, looking at the brides that come from the bundle, and the first selection comes to about 125 billion. One of the exclusive brides is currently selling for 95 billion, where the last two exclusives have no listings and no set price. I know better than to ask for 5 trillion as per the current listing in the market place, but looking at the exclusive brides that come with this bundle, I'm looking more into the 500 billion to 1 trillion range.

mooshy's Darling

OMFG Babes

Elemental Paradisity
The Golden Boleyn
Elemental Paradisity
Bump

Well, I was doing some math, looking at the brides that come from the bundle, and the first selection comes to about 125 billion. One of the exclusive brides is currently selling for 95 billion, where the last two exclusives have no listings and no set price. I know better than to ask for 5 trillion as per the current listing in the market place, but looking at the exclusive brides that come with this bundle, I'm looking more into the 500 billion to 1 trillion range.

Well I don't even have that much pure and would keep the newest colors because I like them but I understand you want as much as possible before the prices drop to something reasonable.

Dedicated Phantom

The Golden Boleyn
Well I don't even have that much pure and would keep the newest colors because I like them but I understand you want as much as possible before the prices drop to something reasonable.

I'm sorry for your wasted time here, but thank you for inquiring all the same. I hope you have luck in collecting the bride recolors you like, and Happy Halloween too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff