Welcome to Gaia! ::

DJ Betic's Waifu

Spoopy Kitten

drakokatze
Cheebs
i just realised i can't finish my art gonk gonk gonk emo
D: why not? D:
well my tablet is really old and the software i had to dload to get it to work again screwed up the pen gonk

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
dinner timez - Spaghetti and Meatballs 4laugh

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

Cheebs
drakokatze
Cheebs
well my tablet is really old and the software i had to dload to get it to work again screwed up the pen gonk
ah frell, that's not good D:

DJ Betic's Waifu

Spoopy Kitten

drakokatze
Cheebs
drakokatze
Cheebs
i gotta go look at new ones then...and that means no moolah for the anime con gonk emo
User Image

Mmm...that sounds good...
drakokatze
tonnu
hey winters cheebs, you guys have MSN? I just made a new one and I need more MSN buddies. ninja heart

@ drako: hiya! 3nodding
;p whatcha up to?

winters: xd
talking to my friend about the driving situation down to the beach on friday. User Image complexities.

Magical Librarian

Cheebs
drakokatze
Cheebs
drakokatze
Cheebs
i gotta go look at new ones then...and that means no moolah for the anime con gonk emo
eeps, not good @ all crying any chance it's the pen calibration/ possibly is as if screen is reversed?

tonnu: yay beach, beh on complexities :/

jessi: *follows after for foodz ninja *

winters: pirate

DJ Betic's Waifu

Spoopy Kitten

drakokatze
Cheebs
drakokatze
Cheebs
drakokatze
Cheebs
eeps, not good @ all crying any chance it's the pen calibration/ possibly is as if screen is reversed?

tonnu: yay beach, beh on complexities :/

jessi: *follows after for foodz ninja *

winters: pirate
i duno whats "wrong" orhow to fix it the pen's eraser doesn'twork anymore and the pen used to sorta taper off to apoint when you applyed less pressure @_@

Magical Librarian

hmm, try going into the tablet menu and checking? when you reloaded the software it mighta reset things and have the pen working like a mouse, a lot of times you can change the settings back ^^;
User Image

xd

Time for me to get food.

Magical Librarian

later winters ^^

DJ Betic's Waifu

Spoopy Kitten

drakokatze
hmm, try going into the tablet menu and checking? when you reloaded the software it mighta reset things and have the pen working like a mouse, a lot of times you can change the settings back ^^;
i wouldn't know where to look *ish dumb* sweatdrop
@ drako: yeah. gonk it's gotten really dumb really fast with all of these factors. xd It'll all work out hopefully; we have a vague idea about how to handle it.

Magical Librarian

Cheebs
drakokatze
i wouldn't know where to look *ish dumb* sweatdrop
aw, i doubt that ^^ hmm, pc or mac? *can try to walk you through remotely if can remember how hers works* and what type of tablet?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff