Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Sex Symbol

Hmmm Do I post my open letter I wrote to someone who is special to me or not
Shiro Nishida
lala yuuki
B R A I N
when was this doll released? was it just given to you or in the sd blind baggie 2014 or in the cashshop? . i thought you and devon were wearing two separate halos.

This doll was released about a month and a half ago. It was released after El Guapo left the shelves of the Cash Shop. It was given to him only. Him and devon are the two people in all of Gaia to own a BRAINtology besides Florous. Ladyshi got one as well.
o

Fashionable Demigod

Shiro Nishida
lala yuuki
B R A I N
when was this doll released? was it just given to you or in the sd blind baggie 2014 or in the cashshop? . i thought you and devon were wearing two separate halos.

This doll was released about a month and a half ago. It was released after El Guapo left the shelves of the Cash Shop. It was given to him only. Him and devon are the two people in all of Gaia to own a BRAINtology besides Florous. Ladyshi got one as well.
I'm a proud owner as well. c:

Jen-Til's Oppa

Tipsy Werewolf

Two De
Shiro Nishida
lala yuuki
B R A I N

I'm a proud owner as well. c:

You would be lucky numero cinco. biggrin

Jen-Til's Oppa

Tipsy Werewolf

lala yuuki
Shiro Nishida
lala yuuki
B R A I N

o

yea

Divorced Wife

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
LMAO ALL THAT EXPLAINATION AND ALL YOU GET IS .................................o

o Shiro

o.

Sneaky Vampire

19,325 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*Pokes thread*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Entrepreneur

9,725 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Luminescent Doll whats the going rate of this sd doll currently? Anyone know?

Bashful Genius

Menstrual Cramps
chubsy wubsy

Has anyone seen the german beer commercial stomp the brazilian cocktail?

NO GERMAN FANS ARE ALLOWED HERE. wahmbulance

Hey hey, I'm south american. User Image

Shy Dabbler

5,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
minty says...

<3

Popular Gaian

12,300 Points