Oo;; No thanks.
For august? whee

Oo;; No thanks still.
lazyprocrastinator
Alpha PTP
lazyprocrastinator
4.2k on the dec?

No thanks, if you could go a bit higher than yes. xDD

blobble- Junes are blue, Mays are green. It is indeed a May Letter.

I am now going to go put the names of the items in the title so give me a sec. xDD I really should have planned it better. xDD

4.3k? sweatdrop
Alpha PTP
Aqua_Tidus
Alpha PTP
Aqua_Tidus
meh panties and 11k for march?

Oo;; No thanks.
For august? whee

Oo;; No thanks still.
Ok sorry. I hate offering them, but I really don't have much now.
lazyprocrastinator
lazyprocrastinator
Alpha PTP
lazyprocrastinator
4.2k on the dec?

I am now going to go put the names of the items in the title so give me a sec. xDD I really should have planned it better. xDD

4.3k? sweatdrop

You must have missed my post, I said ill sell it to you for 4.5k, no more, no less.

Aqua_Tidus- It is fine, everyone on Gaia is trying to get stuf with bad offers. It is called making a profit. I am mostly on here to make friends I just happen to have all of this s**t. ><;;
Alpha PTP
lazyprocrastinator
lazyprocrastinator
Alpha PTP
lazyprocrastinator
4.2k on the dec?

4.3k? sweatdrop

You must have missed my post, I said ill sell it to you for 4.5k, no more, no less.

Aqua_Tidus- It is fine, everyone on Gaia is trying to get stuf with bad offers. It is called making a profit. I am mostly on here to make friends I just happen to have all of this s**t. ><;;
Huh. What can I do to make gold faster?? I don't seem to have much luck. Will you be my friend?
aww, sorry, i did miss it sweatdrop
Yeah, i think i'll just save up for horns of the demons. woot, only 15k to go....
Aqua_Tidus
Alpha PTP
lazyprocrastinator
lazyprocrastinator
Alpha PTP
lazyprocrastinator
4.2k on the dec?

4.3k? sweatdrop

Huh. What can I do to make gold faster?? I don't seem to have much luck. Will you be my friend?

Haha, sure. To make gold faster the only thing I can tell you to do is participate in Bumping contests, buy things for low, and sell for high. And when ever you see someone sell something for below the sell back price on an item, buy it and sell it back to the store.

Besides that just hang out in threads, you will make a lot of gold by just talking and posting to people, plus you keep the other person company. ^^

lazyprocrastinator- Thats cool, good luck on your quest. *Hands you a soul cookie* Thanks for stoping by. ^^
Good Luck

[Spootz] o.x
Mutated Helium
Good Luck

[Spootz] o.x

*Hands you a Soul Cookie* Thanks for bumping. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers