Welcome to Gaia! ::

My girlfriend says I should have gotten the red one instead of the blue one(she has this thing for matching /wink/), so, anyone willing to trade?
Please excuse my interuption on whatever you we're doing but may I please be donated to.. I don't care what it is but it's jsut that this outfit is my friends and she wants it back after this beauty pagent thingy that i'm in so I will be nakie agan... Thank you soooo much and once again I am very sorry for interupting whatever you were doing and spamming you... Thank you
~~Rebecca crying sweatdrop
/blinks and ponders what ever happened to making gold and buying clothes the normal way. It's not like they're that expensive/
eve_angel_face
bump

Thanks!
/looks around for someone to take up offer/
*wanders in*

If you like the blue, that's all that matters... now I feel kinda like an a**. gonk
Darn...you shoulda made this topic earlier. My friend had a red one and wanted a purple one, but he found someone who was willing to trade.
Chibiusa98
*wanders in*

If you like the blue, that's all that matters... now I feel kinda like an a**. gonk

/laughs and hugs her/ You know I love you Babes. /winks/ I'm happy with either, so if you like the red better...
Marshall
Darn...you shoulda made this topic earlier. My friend had a red one and wanted a purple one, but he found someone who was willing to trade.

Too bad. Hopefully someone else is in the same predicament.
Paralyzed Force
Chibiusa98
*wanders in*

/laughs and hugs her/ You know I love you Babes. /winks/ I'm happy with either, so if you like the red better...

Yes, but... *laughs* There must be clothes of mine you'd rather me have a different color of, but I wear them anyway.

*pats* I love you... xD
/laughs/ I actually think you look absolutely fantastic in everything you wear and wouldn't change it for the world. /winks/ But, you're the one who likes to say I think you'd look great in a burlap bag.
Well, you would. *laughs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces