Closed

time to sing the doom song

doom doom doom doom doom 1 100.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

PhD in 69ing
100b omg

12o?
Wow i've been away a looong time....Everything has gone through the roof!!!! crying
stressed
a n a c h r o n i s t i c
Wow i've been away a looong time....Everything has gone through the roof!!!! crying
stressed

i got back two days ago....
ive been gone 4 like 6 to 7 years and everything is a bil plus
The_Exchange_Whoree

I just decided to get back on today I got on last year to see and left again but its been about 7 years for me too lol yeah I saw the prices and nearly cried lol I'll NEVER get the items i want now lol
The_Exchange_Whoree

I just decided to get back on today I got on last year to see and left again but its been about 7 years for me too lol yeah I saw the prices and nearly cried lol I'll NEVER get the items i want now lol

lol i can help if you want i have way more money then i need thanks to gaia cash
The_Exchange_Whoree
The_Exchange_Whoree

lol i can help if you want i have way more money then i need thanks to gaia cash

No hun it's okay =]
I'll see what I have to sell lol even though I have an un-natural attachment to my items lol I still have the VERY first thing ever given to me on here from 2004. I keep everything that has ever been given to me so it's hard to sell for me lol

Lucky Businessman

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Critic 0
Trade a Clandestine Shooter for Ancient Katana?
biggrin User Image

Lucky Businessman

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Critic 0
My heart just broke lol

DJ Studio Headphones (Any)

Try It On
Show Graphs
Store Price: Collectible Item, not available in stores.

Lowest Buy Now Price: 1,400,000,000,000 gold

Average Buy Price: 1,438,935,000,000 gold + 16%

Dynamic, closed-type construction keeps out ambient noise while creating a comfortable, sealed resonance chamber to maximize sonic purity.

Tags: dj studio headphones collectible august 2003 black premiummc

Add to Wish List
The_Exchange_Whoree
The_Exchange_Whoree

No hun it's okay =]
I'll see what I have to sell lol even though I have an un-natural attachment to my items lol I still have the VERY first thing ever given to me on here from 2004. I keep everything that has ever been given to me so it's hard to sell for me lol
I dont mind helping. i dont really know what to do with the money i do have anyways. i cant find the charity forums anymore
znynx
Trade a Clandestine Shooter for Ancient Katana?
biggrin User Image

what is that?
lol good luck miss

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out