Recycled_atom
Varient
Recycled_atom
Varient
Recycled_atom
heart heart
Oh yay you came back~
I was worried the matching you would be in vain x____x;
I bought new items and I wanted to wear them but didn't want to change til you saw my attempt to match 4laugh heart
heart heart
hey there! Whats up?
i were going to go apart again from gaia,dunno how much time u_u
Oh :C
I vote against this
is it because of business?

Lonely Smoker

12,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Varient
Recycled_atom
Varient
Recycled_atom
Varient
Recycled_atom
heart heart
Oh yay you came back~
I was worried the matching you would be in vain x____x;
I bought new items and I wanted to wear them but didn't want to change til you saw my attempt to match 4laugh heart
heart heart
hey there! Whats up?
i were going to go apart again from gaia,dunno how much time u_u
Oh :C
I vote against this
is it because of business?
yeah need to find a job,and i need to pay some bills and im not going to be here for a while,maybe 2 weeks more i can be her ebut i dont really know u_u going to miss you.

Ma Ajmala's Significant Otter

Lavish Worshipper

Recycled_atom
yeah need to find a job,and i need to pay some bills and im not going to be here for a while,maybe 2 weeks more i can be her ebut i dont really know u_u going to miss you.
Oh, that sucks! I'll miss you too!
Jobs suck gonk
Where are you applying?

Lonely Smoker

12,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Varient
Recycled_atom
Jobs suck gonk
Where are you applying?
maybe im going to work on guards XD but i dont know already,but dammn yeah jobss sucks XD,you will be forever here?XD

Lavish Worshipper

Recycled_atom
Varient
Recycled_atom
Jobs suck gonk
Where are you applying?
maybe im going to work on guards XD but i dont know already,but dammn yeah jobss sucks XD,you will be forever here?XD
I waitress which is good because I would be the worst at any sort of fighting. I am 5'10" though so I can run like no ones business lol
You must be braver than I
At least for a bit~ I'll try to be here til you get back emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

Lonely Smoker

12,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Varient
Recycled_atom
Varient
Recycled_atom
Jobs suck gonk
Where are you applying?
I waitress which is good because I would be the worst at any sort of fighting. I am 5'10" though so I can run like no ones business lol
At least for a bit~ I'll try to be here til you get back emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart
lol no way you are brave like alion my friend =3,i will try to get online to chat with my Friends,ok? i dunno if i sell my ítems or keep them =[

Lavish Worshipper

Recycled_atom
Varient
Recycled_atom
Varient
Recycled_atom
Jobs suck gonk
Where are you applying?
lol no way you are brave like alion my friend =3,i will try to get online to chat with my Friends,ok? i dunno if i sell my ítems or keep them =[
Only in the sense that a lion is a p***y lol
Thank you my friend and I think you should keep them. Gaia's gold system is too large of a bet for where it will be by your return.

Lonely Smoker

12,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Varient
Recycled_atom
Varient
Recycled_atom
Varient
Recycled_atom
Jobs suck gonk
Where are you applying?
Only in the sense that a lion is a p***y lol
Thank you my friend and I think you should keep them. Gaia's gold system is too large of a bet for where it will be by your return.
lmao nahh you are braveeee >_< and you have right,goingto keep them and if i found a job son,i will back sooner as possible =3,so wish me luck XD

Lavish Worshipper

Recycled_atom
lmao nahh you are braveeee >_< and you have right,goingto keep them and if i found a job son,i will back sooner as possible =3,so wish me luck XD
Good luck! I am sure you can charm your way into a job or just be awesome!
If not come work in Grand Forks we have tons of jobs lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces