Offer away....

MlSS SUSHl's Husband

Blurpy
WTF Sushi
Blurpy

User Image SDPlus #408 Bloody Mary User Image

Interested in a trade with the bloody mary for a few of you items i like? c;

Offer away....

Actually, would you happen to know if you have items that would equal to approx 25b? Figured I'd ask first since you know your inventory more than I do.

Mysterious Veteran

24,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • OTP 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
WTF Sushi
Actually, would you happen to know if you have items that would equal to approx 25b? Figured I'd ask first since you know your inventory more than I do.

Ayeeee, that's a bunch of stuff to filter through...any preferences? (gender, colors...etc.)

MlSS SUSHl's Husband

Blurpy
WTF Sushi

Ayeeee, that's a bunch of stuff to filter through...any preferences? (gender, colors...etc.)

Hmm, nope not at the moment. I'm usually pretty flexible, and if it's an item I REALLY don't want then I can look through your list of items and choose something else 3nodding

Interested in preferably the higher-priced items though. The Forest Fawns and G-Blade were 2 things I quickly noticed that was appealing! (The Gaia pillows arent my fav... but I may consider if nothing else you have would reach that amount)

Mysterious Veteran

24,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • OTP 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
WTF Sushi
Blurpy
WTF Sushi

Hmm, nope not at the moment. I'm usually pretty flexible, and if it's an item I REALLY don't want then I can look through your list of items and choose something else 3nodding

Interested in preferably the higher-priced items though. The Forest Fawns and G-Blade were 2 things I quickly noticed that was appealing! (The Gaia pillows arent my fav... but I may consider if nothing else you have would reach that amount)

Well, I do have these as well, other store as well as some halloween items, if that's your flavor. Let me know!

MlSS SUSHl's Husband

Blurpy
WTF Sushi
Blurpy
WTF Sushi

Well, I do have these as well, other store as well as some halloween items, if that's your flavor. Let me know!

Interesting! How about these items for Bloody Mary?

Yakisoba Shift
Seracila Pendant
The Forest Fawns
Lord of Event Horizon
Happy End

Let me know!~

Mysterious Veteran

24,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • OTP 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
WTF Sushi
Blurpy
WTF Sushi
Blurpy
WTF Sushi

Yakisoba Shift
Seracila Pendant
The Forest Fawns
Lord of Event Horizon
Happy End

Let me know!~

Well, being that the value of dolls fluctuates, trading five items for just one doll doesn't seem ideal to me. And besides, I'm a bit partial to Happy End....If I loved loved loved the doll, I probably wouldn't hesitate.

MlSS SUSHl's Husband

Blurpy
WTF Sushi
Blurpy
WTF Sushi
Blurpy
WTF Sushi

Yakisoba Shift
Seracila Pendant
The Forest Fawns
Lord of Event Horizon
Happy End

Let me know!~

Well, being that the value of dolls fluctuates, trading five items for just one doll doesn't seem ideal to me. And besides, I'm a bit partial to Happy End....If I loved loved loved the doll, I probably wouldn't hesitate.

I totally get where you're going from. I was pretty attached to Bloody Mary at first as well. What would your offer be then?

Hmm... what if I took out Lord of Event Horizon? So just four items.

MlSS SUSHl's Husband

Blurpy

Anyways, I'm heading off to bed now.

Let me know what you think about my offer is or what your offer would be. I'm interested in a lot of your items.

Mysterious Veteran

24,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • OTP 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
WTF Sushi
Blurpy

Anyways, I'm heading off to bed now.

Let me know what you think about my offer is or what your offer would be. I'm interested in a lot of your items.

Sure, I'll think about it.

Mysterious Veteran

24,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • OTP 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Super Smasher

36,090 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
  • Magical Gems 500
Is Wendy's Kindness still available?