< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
LimitIess
ninja

guess we'll have to wait until they're out of the CS and go up to 200M+ singles like the first one did ^^;
Animal
LimitIess
ninja

guess we'll have to wait until they're out of the CS and go up to 200M+ singles like the first one did ^^;

Yup, the highest offer I got was 4.2m and now its going down again, I wonder how long its going to be till they go up again.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
LimitIess
Animal
LimitIess
ninja

Yup, the highest offer I got was 4.2m and now its going down again, I wonder how long its going to be till they go up again.

Well 2x chance just ended, but most people are waiting for 3x chance, or what if they do 5x chance during this one?

We'll see it spike back up again, no doubt. Even if we have to wait until it's out of CS because I need to get at least 75-80B for all the packs. then I can sell my lucie set, flightful dream, etc for another 20-25B and have the 100B I need.

Golden Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Animal
King Lolfrey
AnalSpelunking
lol they're are selling for like 3,5 for at most id say, just a tip 3nodding

Seeing as the singles are going 75M ea in the MP Think again. Just a tip.

Thank you for stating my point. If someone sells for 3.5B they're a moron and need their head checked, or are extremely desperate for quick gold.

Well said. :salute:
Animal
LimitIess
Animal
LimitIess
ninja

Well 2x chance just ended, but most people are waiting for 3x chance, or what if they do 5x chance during this one?

We'll see it spike back up again, no doubt. Even if we have to wait until it's out of CS because I need to get at least 75-80B for all the packs. then I can sell my lucie set, flightful dream, etc for another 20-25B and have the 100B I need.

Well I think they are going to let 2x chance settle for a bit and sell first, then think about releasing 3x chance, But yeah I am sure they will be going back up again, they have been going up and down all day, they are bound to settle once its out of th CS like you said.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
LimitIess
Animal
LimitIess
Animal
LimitIess
ninja

Well I think they are going to let 2x chance settle for a bit and sell first, then think about releasing 3x chance, But yeah I am sure they will be going back up again, they have been going up and down all day, they are bound to settle once its out of th CS like you said.

Mmmmhmmm, remember it this way. The original PC was when Halo was like 10B... they were 25M, their AMP was 25M, their AMP is now 250M, that means that after they left CS they sold for 500M+ on the market, MULTIPLE times, to get the AMP to go up from 25M to 250M, meaning with the hyper inflation that these ones will easily go up after they leave CS. It's a waiting game, sell one here, one there, if you absolutely have to, until all 1000+ are gone and you're like 250B pure richer.
and the cycle is moving again...you want high price for your item/s, other people want high price for their item/s too, in the end, it will becomes even and the gold will become more worthless and you still chasing the item you want if you did not get it this time...
and you might have to raise more gold again...and the price spike again...and the cycle is moving again...

well, i wish you all the best ^-^
Animal
LimitIess
Animal
LimitIess
Animal
LimitIess
ninja

Mmmmhmmm, remember it this way. The original PC was when Halo was like 10B... they were 25M, their AMP was 25M, their AMP is now 250M, that means that after they left CS they sold for 500M+ on the market, MULTIPLE times, to get the AMP to go up from 25M to 250M, meaning with the hyper inflation that these ones will easily go up after they leave CS. It's a waiting game, sell one here, one there, if you absolutely have to, until all 1000+ are gone and you're like 250B pure richer.

Im looking forward to that, If only I had more than one, sadly its all I can afford. emo

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Yuzuhara
and the cycle is moving again...you want high price for your item/s, other people want high price for their item/s too, in the end, it will becomes even and the gold will become more worthless and you still chasing the item you want if you did not get it this time...
and you might have to raise more gold again...and the price spike again...and the cycle is moving again...

well, i wish you all the best ^-^

Actually I already have a deal locked in, I just need to raise the gold. As long as it doesn't take a ridiculously long time. So once I get to the gold I need then it's fine.

Also gold isn't worthless... Flynn's plunder tends to have some amazing items you can get for good value if you have the gold to. Especially when there's 03 items like Halo in there. And let's all face it, how long before tickets are put into Flynn's plunder, ne?
Animal

Actually I already have a deal locked in, I just need to raise the gold. As long as it doesn't take a ridiculously long time. So once I get to the gold I need then it's fine.

Also gold isn't worthless... Flynn's plunder tends to have some amazing items you can get for good value if you have the gold to. Especially when there's 03 items like Halo in there. And let's all face it, how long before tickets are put into Flynn's plunder, ne?

well, at the soonest after this auction ends and by that time...
we have no idea how the gold will worth since people are buying hundreds if not thousands of everything from the cash shop, be it item/s to sell for gold or gold generators....

so, still the same....

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Yuzuhara
Animal

well, at the soonest after this auction ends and by that time...
we have no idea how the gold will worth since people are buying hundreds if not thousands of everything from the cash shop, be it item/s to sell for gold or gold generators....

so, still the same....

Either way, just need to get the gold I need to get to get what I want. xD
Animal

it's the best...just go for it...good luck wink

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Yuzuhara
Animal

it's the best...just go for it...good luck wink

I got my sights locked on.

Bashful Detective

Animal

i only want 20, for 1.3 bill

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
TheFacelessOldLady
Animal

i only want 20, for 1.3 bill

Good luck with that then. I'm still gonna wait till they hit back up to at least 75M per single before I consider selling any.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff