Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Raider

I noticed all the new ppl. o.O

Shameless Exhibitionist

Ellebear
ninja
-Licks. - heart

@Jilly: What's up? :3

@Kya: I did too. Most of them fail as Exchangers as well, or a couple just buy Gaia gold/items for irl money. XP

O.G. Raider

Thus that horrible deflation. User Image
Not too much. Listening to music and playing with kitties in between. How be you?

Shameless Exhibitionist

wishes
Not too much. Listening to music and playing with kitties in between. How be you?
Haha. I'm doing the same, besides playing w/ kitties. Even though I wish I was. Or puppies. ;__; <3 -loves puppies.-

I have my playlist in my profile crankin' pretty loudly. And ironically (since you busted on me before last time we talked) Mandy Moore's "Crush" is playing currently. XD

@Kya: It's not any single Exchanger's fault, but how Sagger && CO. is screwing up the Gaian economy. ~

O.G. Raider

Oh? Elaborate? whee
Ugh. You need real music. x___x;;

Shameless Exhibitionist

The Kya
Oh? Elaborate? whee
Sagger is an economist hired specifically to moderate the flow of the Gaian economy, along with a few other people.

There's much to say, but his ideas on how to monitor this virtual economy makes me question how (or even if) he's successful with irl economics since his ideas are daft and fit the mold of something (I believe) he learned in elementary school.

@Jilly: Pffft. I have some Coheed && Cambria pumpin' right now. Great band. 3nodding
I went to a Spy Museum today and I was a spy. Soooo much fun, omigawd.

Shameless Exhibitionist

wishes
I went to a Spy Museum today and I was a spy. Soooo much fun, omigawd.
A spy museum? Like, actual international spies in the past? Or what? XD;

@Eunice: Perfect identical emoticon for you. o:
Yep. International Spy Museum in Washington, DC. So effin awesome.
3nodding I know!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces