Kuki *tackleglomps*
@ Naito - Hey you xD

@ Zero - xd
*hugs* hello
Aella Indira
Chi_Chii
heart
heart
*slips and sneeky arm around you pulls you tword him* How are you beautiful? doing well here I hope?
Chi_Chii
Aella Indira
Chi_Chii
heart
heart
*slips and sneeky arm around you pulls you tword him* How are you beautiful? doing well here I hope?
well there are a few offers that are close so trying to decided which I like bestest. *kisses your cheek* how are you CHi?
Aella Indira
Chi_Chii
Aella Indira
Chi_Chii
heart
heart
well there are a few offers that are close so trying to decided which I like bestest. *kisses your cheek* how are you CHi?
*smiles* I'm doin ok, have myself planted in this art auction thing so I have something to do over the spring break 3nodding
Xx Naito Kuki xX
heart
hello
Chi_Chii
Aella Indira
Chi_Chii
Aella Indira
Chi_Chii
heart
heart
*smiles* I'm doin ok, have myself planted in this art auction thing so I have something to do over the spring break 3nodding
well I think you will haev fun with it for sure

Kuki hows you?
Chi_Chii
Xx Naito Kuki xX
heart
hello

hiya *wafes*

aella *shrugs* living lol you?
Aella Indira

Kuki hows you?
Ah if not I figure I'll get to draw at least one pic cause theres one bid out there already, and then I'll probly end up doing free ones as usual xp
Chi_Chii
Aella Indira

Kuki hows you?
Ah if not I figure I'll get to draw at least one pic cause theres one bid out there already, and then I'll probly end up doing free ones as usual xp
I luff the ones you did. it was so sweet of you
Aella Indira
Chi_Chii
Aella Indira

Kuki hows you?
I luff the ones you did. it was so sweet of you
Its fun whee I have ones to scan for...I have one for you and one for sesshy I think yours is done and sesshys is half done and then the one kylo wanted I'm not happy with at all gota start all over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff