Welcome to Gaia! ::

Layla started nibbling on the food and after a while she managed to get back to her senses just with a rather bad headache. She then turned to the pink Tala and smiled, "hey..thanks and sorry. I am not quite sure whats wrong with me." She managed to get the whoel sentance out without stopping, pausing or even stuttering. She tried to stand up again and was able to stand a little better. She then sat down again thinking it waas probably safer to sit down then to stand up.

"I am Layla!" She spoke rather lively compared to her normal shy self maybe drinking alohol was good for her.
(( Why is it every time I go on, the inventory is disabled? O.o))
"I'm uh...Malaika..." The Tala replied, nudging at Layla with her nose. "It's...nice to meet you! Honestly though, are you sure you're okay?"

A mask of concern spread across Malaika's face, hinting that despite the fact she had grown only yesterday, she was already beginning to develop a sort of motherly instinct.

"Maybe that punch IS spiked...Glad I didn't have any of it..." She muttered in a hush tone, her gaze remaining fixed on the pup.

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
((Plops into the party after a long night of sleep))

~Kavi looks about wondering where her friends have gone off to~
Layla nodded and then covered her head with her paws, "owwwwww" She then looked at the punch and then looked around to see if she could see Aphrodite. "Aph ran into the table..the Punch fell on her and I helped lick it off of her.." She trailed off as she started swaying uncontrolably on the table.
"Aph?" Malaika questioned, shoving her head even further on the table so if in the event Layla DID fall, she'd have a comfy landing right on the pink Tala's fur.

"Uh...why don't you lie down, Layla? It'd probably be the best thing to do while trying to let your sickness pass."
"Aph yeah..Aphrodite" She then attempted to stand and jump down off the table landing in a little bit of a heap.
Storge looked at the swaying Tala, wondering what was wrong with her. He'd never seen anything like it! She seemed to be offbalance, and was swaying all over the place. He heard her say something about the punch, and made a mental note not to drink it.
Starlight sat by the food table, carfully picking up some, and nibbling on it. The music was nice, and he swayed back and forth to the rythem
((*pokes head in* anyone hear willing to chat OOC? *doesn't have the heart to rp*))
Raine look around, kind of sad that she was being ignored but she didnt show it. Smiling brightly, she looked around with her soft violet eyes before she headed over to eat.
Layla looked up at Starlight from her little drunken heap on the floor. "heya..." She tried to sit up again but soon fell over. "where did the pink tala go.." She shook her head and then realised that was a very big mistake.
((taki,, wanna join us?))

Starlight blinked. "Pink?" He looked around, not seeing any pink talas. But it was not like he could.... it was very dark
Layla nodded, "yeah.." She blinked again her vision still blured. She then turned to the dark blurry tala, "Who are you anyway?" Her words were slurring again and she started swaying uncontrolably for the second time.
Storge wandered over to the other Tala that seemed to be alone. She was green, one of his favourite colours! She was going to the food table... perhaps he should warn her about the punch. Following her, he tapped her on the arm. "E-Excuse me? I just thought you should know that the punch has something wrong with it..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff