Welcome to Gaia! ::

i've seen tons of threads about wierd messages and, quite frankly, they're starting to freak me out.
i got my own wierd message-
Cindy Donovinh
Security has just gone haywire! Johnny K. Gambino (formerly Gaia's most powerful man) appears to be the target. ?Keep rolling tape!!!!

does anyone know why we're all getting these mesages?
or is all of this some glitch?
Yeah, those have been running throughout the night. Somethings going to happen, we just don't know when. ninja

Dapper Explorer

I got that one last night... it just has to do with Gambino. If you go read the NPC quote collection thread you can kind of start piecing together the story! but I want to know what the new messages from the sisters about blood and zombies are supposed to be! I haven't got one of THOSE yet! O_O
bump
man i haven't done that in a long time!
angrypuppy
I got that one last night... it just has to do with Gambino. If you go read the NPC quote collection thread you can kind of start piecing together the story! but I want to know what the new messages from the sisters about blood and zombies are supposed to be! I haven't got one of THOSE yet! O_O
link?
angrypuppy

Neither have I... bloody creepy a** Olsen wannabes.
Homg! I'm so scurred. I don't want to be a zombeh. gonk

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Thanatos Nexus
angrypuppy

That's what my cousin said too. xd Go Gambino! gonk heart

Headstrong Lionheart

Meep. O_o;
Thanatos Nexus
angrypuppy

LOL! xd
The worst that could happen is there father comes back to life from hell turns his daughters into vampires and everyone gets to turn into a vampire.
(\ /)
(O.o)
(>< wink
/_|_\
Im getting the same messages
trowaxiv
The worst that could happen is there father comes back to life from hell turns his daughters into vampires and everyone gets to turn into a vampire.

So... Cervantes and Ivy here on Gaia? Yeah, that would be bad.
Thanatos Nexus
angrypuppy

LOL! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces