Tipsy Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
            Username:: HAWTsecks--x
            Skin Tone:: Third female body.
            Eye color and style:: item, what ever matches
            Hair Color and style::item or terra twist, whatever color or hair matches!
            Mouth Style:: any will do!
            Theme:: sexy, dark
            Favorite Colors:: blue, white and black
            Hated Colors:: orange, green, purple
            Favorite Items:: scarlet mist ( but not necessary )
            Hated Items:: anything overly goofy.
            Price Limit:: 1 mill
            Enviro Link:: i'm guessing this means inventory? i don't know how to link it!
            Other:: do your best! i love clutter! and matching!
            Wanted Worker::
            x-Carly Bearz

Tip?(taking items):: 20k if i really like it! xD

Tipsy Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shirtless Noob

Username:: - iPeekabo0 -
            Skin Tone:: 4th one (female)
            Eye color and style:: Any items
            Hair Color and style:: items (Or any regular hair is fine too)
            Mouth Style:: any
            Theme:: Cute/adorable or sexy
            Favorite Colors:: any colors
            Hated Colors:: brown?
            Favorite Items:: carlos the alpaca (exclude from the price), compass the seidh (exclude too), Happy Capsule, and blush
            Hated Items:: backgrounds and lusty
            Price Limit:: 2 mil?
            Enviro Link::
            Other::
            Antique Glass

Tip?(taking items):: 20k (: if i really like it.

HAWTsecks--x
            Username:: HAWTsecks--x
            Skin Tone:: Third female body.
            Eye color and style:: item, what ever matches
            Hair Color and style::item or terra twist, whatever color or hair matches!
            Mouth Style:: any will do!
            Theme:: sexy, dark
            Favorite Colors:: blue, white and black
            Hated Colors:: orange, green, purple
            Favorite Items:: scarlet mist ( but not necessary )
            Hated Items:: anything overly goofy.
            Price Limit:: 1 mill
            Enviro Link:: i'm guessing this means inventory? i don't know how to link it!
            Other:: do your best! i love clutter! and matching!
            x-Carly Bearz

Tip?(taking items):: 20k if i really like it! xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Streaker

Hey guys. Tomorrow's my last exam, so if you guys want, tomorrow I can start making banners if you'd like to advertise. I'd just need to know how many and what you'd like on them.
x_Odd_Ball_x
Hey guys. Tomorrow's my last exam, so if you guys want, tomorrow I can start making banners if you'd like to advertise. I'd just need to know how many and what you'd like on them.

That's be awesome!
As many as you'd like~!
I like the colors I used on the first page.
Does this mean when they click them it brings them here?
I want the name of the shop, honestly thats the only important thing that has to be on it.
But you can add cute little stuff onto it
Thanks ♥

Beloved Streaker

x-Carly Bearz
x_Odd_Ball_x

That's be awesome!
As many as you'd like~!
I want the name of the shop, honestly thats the only important thing that has to be on it.
Thanks ♥

I'll make two or three and whichever ones you guys like we'll use. I just have to figure out the codes and that's how it'll work. The name and colours will be on it, I'll see if I can do something cute. I'm just gonna start planning and I'll show you when I'm done.
x_Odd_Ball_x
x-Carly Bearz
x_Odd_Ball_x

That's be awesome!
As many as you'd like~!
Thanks ♥

I'll make two or three and whichever ones you guys like we'll use. I just have to figure out the codes and that's how it'll work. The name and colours will be on it, I'll see if I can do something cute. I'm just gonna start planning and I'll show you when I'm done.

Sounds good, loving the avii btw.

Beloved Streaker

x-Carly Bearz
x_Odd_Ball_x
x-Carly Bearz
x_Odd_Ball_x

That's be awesome!
As many as you'd like~!
Thanks ♥

Thanks!
x_Odd_Ball_x
x-Carly Bearz
x_Odd_Ball_x
x-Carly Bearz
x_Odd_Ball_x

That's be awesome!
As many as you'd like~!
Thanks ♥

Thanks!

Your welcome!

Beloved Streaker

User Image

This is one of them (the other one I'm having issues uploading). I haven't put the code in yet in case you guys don't like it.

Any feedback?
x_Odd_Ball_x
User Image

This is one of them (the other one I'm having issues uploading). I haven't put the code in yet in case you guys don't like it.

Any feedback?

Hmm it's alright but i'd like some bright background...To make it stick out more.

Beloved Streaker

x-Carly Bearz
x_Odd_Ball_x
User Image

Any feedback?

Hmm it's alright but i'd like some bright background...To make it stick out more.

Let me see what I can do.

Tipsy Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
x-Carly Bearz
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
its cute! but i was wondering if you could add some blue a bit and maybe make it a hit more cluttered just a hint, she looks kinda plain T-T sorry if im being a bug lol i really dont mean too!

i also have a challenge to any and all tek tekers, if your interested, i found a tek tek as i was roaming through forums and i fell in love with it... it was sad cause the person they made it for absolutely hated it... and trashed the idea right there... but its like 10 mill....something way out of my price range... so my challenge is this: see the tek tek and attempt to create something like it, but with only a 1 mill limit lol its going ot be hard... but i think it could be done. if your interested let me know!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff