Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Flatterer

lindsay23451
xohrachel
lindsay23451

Like either of these?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yeah i prefer the one with the pants on but if u could maybe find another skirt(or shorts) that could work thatd be great. also i dont like the hair so can u ttry to find something that goes better. last, if u could find something to replace the music notes, that would be great: i feel like their blending in with the "lumiere noire cousin's mourning hat" and it looks weird. heres the base that i changed:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

alright I will fix it (:

Friendly Gaian

Lavita_E_Bellax0
lindsay23451

What do you think about this? (:

ok first thing i noticed was the bikini bottom. in my (long) list of dislikes i wrote that i dont like just wearing underwear (bikini bottoms ARE the same thing). so please find something that will work instead of that. second, not a fan of the arm pose. also dont really like the hair. sorry about being so picky D:

Interesting Flatterer

Ghostly Titanic

Welcome To the team!!! <3
lindsay23451
Lavita_E_Bellax0
lindsay23451

What do you think about this? (:

ok first thing i noticed was the bikini bottom. in my (long) list of dislikes i wrote that i dont like just wearing underwear (bikini bottoms ARE the same thing). so please find something that will work instead of that. second, not a fan of the arm pose. also dont really like the hair. sorry about being so picky D:

is there anything you'd like added to it? Most of the avatars i make are a little bit revealing so i am sorry :3

Friendly Gaian

Lavita_E_Bellax0

is there anything you'd like added to it? Most of the avatars i make are a little bit revealing so i am sorry :3

uhmmm shorts or a skirt is fine. like i dont have anything specific in mind if thats what u mean. sorry

Interesting Flatterer

Kumatora-san

I really wanted to use the mad hatter pants they go so good but then it would cost way too much. okay how about one of these ...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xohrachel
Yuuka Takahashi
xohrachel
Yuuka Takahashi

Hhaha alright. And thank you for the gift (:

your welcome. =) i ended up finishing the movie last night. so good. =) though at the end, i was like...Oh God, seriously? but i guess it wouldnt have been realistic if he stayed.

yeah i know ): it is sad but good at the same time. I am glad you liked it (:

it reminds me of the end of Phantom of the Opera. so very sad too. =(
lindsay23451
Lavita_E_Bellax0

uhmmm shorts or a skirt is fine. like i dont have anything specific in mind if thats what u mean. sorry

Okay, i'm gonna try the blue and white theme. Might be more sucessful with that (:

Friendly Gaian

Lavita_E_Bellax0

Okay, i'm gonna try the blue and white theme. Might be more sucessful with that (:

k sounds good. i think ill play around with the avatar you made, see if i can make something i like out of it (:

Interesting Flatterer

lindsay23451

okay. like any of these better?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interesting Flatterer

Yuuka Takahashi
xohrachel
Yuuka Takahashi
xohrachel
Yuuka Takahashi

Hhaha alright. And thank you for the gift (:

your welcome. =) i ended up finishing the movie last night. so good. =) though at the end, i was like...Oh God, seriously? but i guess it wouldnt have been realistic if he stayed.

yeah i know ): it is sad but good at the same time. I am glad you liked it (:

it reminds me of the end of Phantom of the Opera. so very sad too. =(

I have never watched Phantom of the Opera O.o lol

Friendly Gaian

xohrachel

im going with this (i changed it up a bit)
thanks (:

Interesting Flatterer

lindsay23451
xohrachel

im going with this (i changed it up a bit)
thanks (:

no problem I am glad I could help! biggrin
lindsay23451
Lavita_E_Bellax0

k sounds good. i think ill play around with the avatar you made, see if i can make something i like out of it (:

What do you think of this? :3 any better?

Friendly Gaian

Lavita_E_Bellax0

What do you think of this? :3 any better?

the only problem here is that all of the shades of blue are different and it looks strange...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff