Welcome to Gaia! ::

Basically, I'm in need of a new outfit. So, TekTek me and if I like any of them well enough, they'll get a prize. (It'll be gold and likely 5k+, depending on how much I like the outfit.) I reserve the right to decide not to choose any of them. Do not be offended if I don't like your design; I have a very specific taste in outfits.

But I'm very versatile; I will do cute, I will do punk, I will do theme, I will for almost anything if I like it.

As a note, the hair, eyes, and skin color of my avatar forever remain the same. I haven't changed them once since I started Gaia, and I don't plan to.

If you can work in my Fremere's Guard Cape/Thing, I will love you.

Dislikes:
Ultimate Clutter (Tasteful Clutter is fine.)
Too Much Red (I love red, but I want some color variety. Let it accent, not overcome, the avatar.)

Yes, that is it. Try to make it not too expensive, as I don't want to break the bank for a new avatar. My inventory is below for reference; you are not limited to the items listed. Any EI are Gen 1s.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i have a perfect avi for you (:
but the only thing is do you mind if i chage the hair style ? it will still be red but different style please ?! it goes much better with it ! =]
Hm. Post it and I'll see how much I like it with the hairstyle. I've been pretty stubborn with not changing my hair. XD;
Teh Cheryl
Hm. Post it and I'll see how much I like it with the hairstyle. I've been pretty stubborn with not changing my hair. XD;

that's alright i understand im like that too XD im already done too lol i made it tonight and i was waiting for the perfect person to give it too...
i think your it (:

well anyways here it is hope you love it ! (: <3

User Image
Total Value: 841,946 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Dark Halo
Red Tennis Socks
Candy Pink Sweet Lace Mary-Janes
Jenny Doll
Reve Rouille 3rd Gen.
Pearls
Ai the Lucky Cat
Picolitrosso's Urn 11th Gen.
Berry Tavern Wench's Bustier
Cupid's Crown
Cherry Blossom
Cherry Blossom
Colonial Bonnet
Hmm~ I like aspects of it (like the wings on the back and entire head), but I'm not too into the Reve Rouille on it or the halo. <3 I'll keep it in mind when I'm messing with my avatar though and let you know. <3
Teh Cheryl
Hmm~ I like aspects of it (like the wings on the back and entire head), but I'm not too into the Reve Rouille on it or the halo. <3 I'll keep it in mind when I'm messing with my avatar though and let you know. <3

alright i will swich it around a bit.
well i g2g soo see you tomorow !can i get feedback on it like now please ?!
User Image

[ I tried. ]
heart
Liking in more now. But the main outfit it a bit too stiff. (And the bell thing under the chin is a bit distracting).
[.Fred.Is.Dead.]
User Image

[ I tried. ]
heart

The mask and the headband seem awkward together. I'm not liking the feet area at all (but I'm extremely picky about the feet area for some reason). I like the top except for the pink pom-pom things.
Alrighty.
I will flip some stuff around.
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out