Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥~Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man, no time to talk, Music loud and women warm, I've been kicked around since I was born........

"Well, here we go.
Sex: Male
Skin: 3rd or 4th
Eyes: I like eyes items kind of, or blue 2nd
Color: White or black, or white and black
Items: Horns of the demon or Ninja band, and I'm a sucker for slippers (Panda are my favorite)
Price: 5 million- 6 million
Etc: Has to be naked and sexy
GO GO GO!"

♥~.....And now it's all right, it's O.K., And you may look the other way, We can try to understand, The New York Times' effect on man.~♥
♥~Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man, no time to talk, Music loud and women warm, I've been kicked around since I was born........

" User Image "

♥~.....And now it's all right, it's O.K., And you may look the other way, We can try to understand, The New York Times' effect on man.~♥

" User Image "

" scream "

High-functioning Hoarder

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
I'll be trying here soon. wink

"Boyah scream "

" User Image "

Dapper Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
User ImageUser Image

Question :3

Can we take churchip's blessing out? if we use the eyes? Or do you want to include it? Some people do >>

"No, keep it in...."

High-functioning Hoarder

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Quickly... hair?

Dapper Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
User ImageUser Image

Okay! Can do

"White Yawn hair."

"but I don't really like this eyes, I'm a fan of Inari's eyes...."

Dapper Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
User ImageUser Image

Well, I switched to those anyway >< I like those better than anything else really >>

"Aye aye Cap'N pirate "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff