Welcome to Gaia! ::

bella cullen750
I am SWIM
bella cullen750
I am SWIM
bella cullen750

its not that hard to figure out txt talk

Sorry to interrupt, Daimin....

It's not that hard to type out your damn words either.
The difference is: Txt talk frequently makes people want to shoot themselves in the face whereas typing out words just makes you not lazy.

never heard of anyone wanting to shoot themselves cuz of txt talk its just faster and takes less time to send something for communication it doesnt make u lazy
"its just faster and takes less time to send something". Because that's totally not laziness in action. rolleyes
Do you even pay attention to what you type before you hit the "Submit" button?

im not a dumbass i do look to see wat i wrote and if u need to send something fast txt talk tends to come in handy
So tell me, how does "its just faster and takes less time to send something" not laziness?
I am SWIM
-PigsGoRawr-
I am SWIM
Mmkay, here's a few things for you:
1. This is not a cell phone. We do not "txt talk" here. It makes you sound stupid so learn English or "GTFO".
2. There's a forum for this. It's called The Dressing Room. After you learn English, go there and recreate this thread.
3. Stop being lazy. Go to TekTek and do it yourself. It's not that difficult and you can get exactly what you want.

Got all that? Good. Shoo.

EDIT:
Here, I'll even help you with that English lesson:
Quote:
I want to be TekTek'd because this avatar is getting old.
I'd like it to have the same hair and the same skin color.
Also, I'd like it if it looked expensive, just not too expensive.
I'm fine with any colour except red. If you do use red, please use it sparingly.

Thank you for your help.

Calm the ******** down. What are you? Grammer patrol? People can type however they want to. rolleyes
talk2hand
Why yes. Yes I am *poses dramatically*

It's spelled "Grammar".

Haha. Nice. You get a gold star SWIM. And see Cullen, she posted twice in less than in a minute while using proper spelling. Text talking is not faster if you're a fast typer.

Beloved Poster

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
-PigsGoRawr-
I am SWIM
1. This is not a cell phone. We do not "txt talk" here. It makes you sound stupid so learn English or "GTFO".
2. There's a forum for this. It's called The Dressing Room. After you learn English, go there and recreate this thread.
3. Stop being lazy. Go to TekTek and do it yourself. It's not that difficult and you can get exactly what you want.

EDIT:
Quote:
I'm fine with any colour except red. If you do use red, please use it sparingly.

Thank you for your help.

Calm the ******** down. What are you? Grammer patrol? People can type however they want to. rolleyes

finally someone on my side
bella cullen750

She's not on your side, she just disagrees with me. That means, in no way, that she is on your side.

Chatty Lover

9,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Chatterbox is that way arrow assholes.

Beloved Poster

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I am SWIM
bella cullen750
I am SWIM
bella cullen750
I am SWIM
bella cullen750

its not that hard to figure out txt talk

Sorry to interrupt, Daimin....

It's not that hard to type out your damn words either.
The difference is: Txt talk frequently makes people want to shoot themselves in the face whereas typing out words just makes you not lazy.

never heard of anyone wanting to shoot themselves cuz of txt talk its just faster and takes less time to send something for communication it doesnt make u lazy
"its just faster and takes less time to send something". Because that's totally not laziness in action. rolleyes

im not a dumbass i do look to see wat i wrote and if u need to send something fast txt talk tends to come in handy
So tell me, how does "its just faster and takes less time to send something" not laziness?

cuz sometimes u need to send things faster so ppl get the messager faster and txting out big words takes longer and might cuz bad things to happen
Scooter_And_Jinx
Chatterbox is that way arrow assholes.
It's my birthday, I'll do as I damn well please. mad

Betch....

Beloved Poster

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daimin VonRavenstone
I am SWIM
-PigsGoRawr-
I am SWIM

EDIT:
Quote:

Thank you for your help.

talk2hand

It's spelled "Grammar".

Haha. Nice. You get a gold star SWIM. And see Cullen, she posted twice in less than in a minute while using proper spelling. Text talking is not faster if you're a fast typer.

im a pretty fast typer but this isnt the only thing im talking about right now i am pming someone at the same time
I am SWIM
-PigsGoRawr-
I am SWIM

EDIT:
Quote:

Thank you for your help.

Calm the ******** down. What are you? Grammar patrol? People can type however they want to. rolleyes

It's spelled "Grammar".

Yea.. Like I give a ********? I just saw some of your pictures.. Your really wasting your life on here being a "grammAr patrol" Idiot. stare

Beloved Poster

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I am SWIM
bella cullen750

She's not on your side, she just disagrees with me. That means, in no way, that she is on your side.

i meant she has the same view as me
bella cullen750
I am SWIM
bella cullen750
I am SWIM
bella cullen750

cuz sometimes u need to send things faster so ppl get the messager faster and txting out big words takes longer and might cuz bad things to happen
If you know how to type, it doesn't take long at all. You are just being lazy.

I laughed at "might cuz bad things to happen". Seriously? xD
bella cullen750
I am SWIM
bella cullen750

Still doesn't mean she's on your side. Say what you mean, not something completely different, 'kay?

(By the way, typed this one so fast I actually got the "Error: You cannot post a new message this soon." Notice. Ha.)

Beloved Poster

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I am SWIM
bella cullen750
I am SWIM
bella cullen750
I am SWIM
bella cullen750

i was typeing wat i was thinking i might have been about to say something else but didnt delete all of it

Beloved Poster

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I am SWIM
bella cullen750
I am SWIM
bella cullen750

Still doesn't mean she's on your side. Say what you mean, not something completely different, 'kay?

(By the way, typed this one so fast I actually got the "Error: You cannot post a new message this soon." Notice. Ha.)

i got that when i was typeing a reply to u too
bella cullen750
I am SWIM
bella cullen750
I am SWIM
bella cullen750

i was typeing wat i was thinking i might have been about to say something else but didnt delete all of it
So you don't pay attention to what you type before you hit the "Submit" button. I knew it. Thanks for proving me right.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff