Which Avi is better?

1 0.80952380952381 81.0% [ 17 ]
2 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
This poll closed on May 18, 2009.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 > >>

minkibell

it's so-so not crazy about the shoes though or the top.

-KiwiiLemonade-
User Image

dundundun. o.0,

you may not like the hairstyle but i thought it gave it a certain edginess that grew on me.
secondly, i saw that most of your favorite submissions are based on black skin and dark, so i went to create this.
thirdly, it was truly fun making this one using your inventory. im really proud of it but open for feedback if you have any.

:33

I completely enjoy this 100% everything about this is fantastic.
I'm going to keep this till the end because you may just win.

-KiwiiLemonade-
Muted Fruit
-KiwiiLemonade-
User Image

dundundun. o.0,

you may not like the hairstyle but i thought it gave it a certain edginess that grew on me.
secondly, i saw that most of your favorite submissions are based on black skin and dark, so i went to create this.
thirdly, it was truly fun making this one using your inventory. im really proud of it but open for feedback if you have any.

:O !!

Really? Im glad you share the love of my tektek, because when i put the white skin with the mohawk type hairstyle with the eyes i was just like: o____o;; i need a girl avatar man. xD

I'm almost positive you could make an amazing
guy avatar using similar items!
-KiwiiLemonade-
Muted Fruit
-KiwiiLemonade-
Muted Fruit
-KiwiiLemonade-
User Image

dundundun. o.0,

Really? Im glad you share the love of my tektek, because when i put the white skin with the mohawk type hairstyle with the eyes i was just like: o____o;; i need a girl avatar man. xD

I might have to try that, im thinking of alternatives to change it up though.. I wouldve included some more swirlies and stuff in this one but i thought it was simple and epic enuff. it was tempting though.

tempting but i'm glad you didn't.
i'm actually making a male avatar right now
based off of this.
i'll PM it to you when i'm done if you don't mind sweatdrop

-KiwiiLemonade-
Muted Fruit
-KiwiiLemonade-
Muted Fruit
-KiwiiLemonade-

I might have to try that, im thinking of alternatives to change it up though.. I wouldve included some more swirlies and stuff in this one but i thought it was simple and epic enuff. it was tempting though.

tempting but i'm glad you didn't.
i'm actually making a male avatar right now
based off of this.
i'll PM it to you when i'm done if you don't mind sweatdrop

Lmfao! xD
we can compare our male versions cause im doing one too.

YESSSSS!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces