Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to my tektek shop!
This is a place for all people that aren't so good at making dream avis from tektek can come and request for my work. Now I'm sure there are some questions that you (the requestor) might have so I thought a head and answered those questions for you (to lessen the stress).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F.A.Q.

Q: Is your work free or do I have to pay you?

A: My work is FREE I understand how hard it is to get gold on gaia so I won't ask for gold (I have plenty of gold) even if you're richer then me I still won't ask for payment....simple.

Q: Can I look at your work?

A: Yes, all or any requestors of my work can look at my past & current example styles that I have done with tektek over the years. I have made my own personal site for those that want my work on my profile but I cu that annoyance in half by placing the link to my site.

*Tip: You might get a warning of re-direction of my site due to the fact that my tektek site is NOT affiliated with gaiaonline itself I don't like lying to my requestors my site is posted below...

ShadeInkz official tektek site

OR

ShadeInkz (avi examps)

Q: How do I request your work off or on gaia itself?

A: I have placed a request form on this post and ways to request for my work IFat any time should I not be present for your request.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Request form

User name: (your name here)
Price range: (what your price limit is)
Style: (you may put what you like or avi references here)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PM Request

Yo, Shaddy I want a avi!!<---use this as your PM subject
User name: (your name here)
Price range: (what your price limit is)
Style: (what you like or avi preferences here)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Tip:I'm well aware that the PM and forum request are pretty much the same so its best to not tell me that its just highly annoying.

*Note: Please do NOT quote this post for avi requests it won't work its best to use a new post for all or any requests I will TRY my best to work with your request if I fail its my fault.
no request bump crying
avi request? Anyone? crying

Man-Hungry Receiver

6,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Are you hiring people to help you with tek teks?
Optional_parrot

sorry for the late reply I was pretty tired from a long day of work. I haven't asked anyone to work with me yet but I do need people I might make another guild based on ShadeInkz im glad you ran that through to me dear that's a good idea heart

Man-Hungry Receiver

6,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
shadeko
Optional_parrot

sorry for the late reply I was pretty tired from a long day of work. I haven't asked anyone to work with me yet but I do need people I might make another guild based on ShadeInkz im glad you ran that through to me dear that's a good idea heart

No problem would you like some samples or anything?
Optional_parrot
shadeko
Optional_parrot

No problem would you like some samples or anything?

sure you can show me what you can do i'll post for those that want work too I'm totally glad you ran that to my attention smile
this link will be remade with the link to our guild, request forms, and employment forms for those that wish to work for ShadeInkz heart
User name: [canned.fruit]
Price range: 100bill not including owned items
Style: cute, angelic, something along those lines. I'm more into color matching then themes.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And I really like slippers for feet. You don't have to use them, but I normally like avis more with them.
Canned Fruit
Style: cute, angelic, something along those lines. I'm more into color matching then themes.

And I really like slippers for feet. You don't have to use them, but I normally like avis more with them.

I got this order is there a favorite color that you have that I can work with or just go with it?
shadeko
Canned Fruit

I got this order is there a favorite color that you have that I can work with or just go with it?

I normally like white, black, gold, and one or two more colors. You don't have to follow this. I am always willing to try something new ^^
Canned Fruit
shadeko
Canned Fruit

I normally like white, black, gold, and one or two more colors. You don't have to follow this. I am always willing to try something new ^^

mmk the reason why I ask is because I need a color to work with so that way I can make a decent look that fits you hun give me a moment
Canned Fruit
shadeko
Canned Fruit

I made a few avis in hope you might like

Super Level Academy (Shorts)
Moira's Fashion Flashback (Skull Cut Tee)
Purple Web Stockings
Easter 2k12 Diedrich Skin Slippers
Azure Starset (Bracelet)
Demonic Anklets (Winged Armlets)
Demonic Anklets
Astra: Mini Purple Flapping Devil Wings
Girl's Terra-Twist Purple
Angelic Pendant (Glow)
Angelic Manner (^u^)
Human C Potion
Black Big Giant Glasses

Human C Potion
Shiny Black Short Shorts
Jack Plush (on my head)
Jack's 2k11 Tattered Belt
Phasing Lily (Flaring Vest)
Jackster Leggings
Oolong Wonder (Gloves)
Shadowplay
Scary Soul Scarf
Girl's Terra-Twist Orange
Midnight Black Fuzzy Bath Slippers
Trick-or-Treat Pumpkin Pail (2)
Angelic Manner (^u^)
Poppy-Tinted Glasses

Human C Potion
SBX Remake (Starbeam Shirt)
Elegant White Knee-Length Trousers
Gray Tone Limbs Stockings
White Chicky Slippers
Celestial Veil (Sigma Octantis)
Rose Gold Angelic Bracelet
Dame Lucille-Eva (Pearl Necklace)
Biancamella (Belt)
10th Anniversary Mini Angelic Halo & Winglets
Girl's Terra-Twist Silver
Angelic Manner (^u^)