Business Fatcat

Beyond Birthday or B
RevTek
aw what? xD

you two are so cute :3
I just love when couples game 4laugh
>w< aww <33 thank you
*huggle* c:

we used to play different mmo's together too. but out of all of them we keep going back to minecraft, lol.
RevTek
Beyond Birthday or B
RevTek
aw what? xD

>w< aww <33 thank you
*huggle* c:

we used to play different mmo's together too. but out of all of them we keep going back to minecraft, lol.

no problem with that. I know this may seem weird but your voices are nice. xD yeah...that sounds really weird. It's still cute though. I watch another couple's videos who game and do mine craft and their getting married this summer it's just always cute. okay i stop rambling now

Business Fatcat

Beyond Birthday or B
RevTek
Beyond Birthday or B
RevTek
aw what? xD

>w< aww <33 thank you
*huggle* c:

no problem with that. I know this may seem weird but your voices are nice. xD yeah...that sounds really weird. It's still cute though. I watch another couple's videos who game and do mine craft and their getting married this summer it's just always cute. okay i stop rambling now
teehee youre fine >w<

and i think my voice sounds weird, his mic was a little too close to his face so his is louder than mine. xDD;; we will fix that for the next episode though.
RevTek

and i think my voice sounds weird, his mic was a little too close to his face so his is louder than mine. xDD;; we will fix that for the next episode though.

not really though i think a lot of people (that i know at least) think their voice sound weird.

oh i like your skin i would get minecraft but it might be a lot of work since i deal with my laptop only. (the desktop we have is older and can't handle much)

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Beyond Birthday or B
RevTek

not really though i think a lot of people (that i know at least) think their voice sound weird.

oh i like your skin i would get minecraft but it might be a lot of work since i deal with my laptop only. (the desktop we have is older and can't handle much)
it should be fine as long as you have a mouse for your laptop =O
if you dont have a mouse then it would be kinda hard.
but otherwise it doesnt use that many difficult keys that make the desktop any better. its mainly the mouse and the number keys at the top and spacebar. and a few letters to open inventory and stuff. 3nodding

and ya, its because the voice we hear of ourselves is really an echo, thats why its different if you record yourself then listen, D: its always deeper to yourself than it really is. thats why a lot of girls think they sound 12 when theyre recorded rofl
Sinister_Bunneh
Beyond Birthday or B
RevTek

but otherwise it doesnt use that many difficult keys that make the desktop any better. its mainly the mouse and the number keys at the top and spacebar. and a few letters to open inventory and stuff. 3nodding

and ya, its because the voice we hear of ourselves is really an echo, thats why its different if you record yourself then listen, D: its always deeper to yourself than it really is. thats why a lot of girls think they sound 12 when theyre recorded rofl

HRM i should of so gotten it for Christmas. razz

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Beyond Birthday or B
Sinister_Bunneh
Beyond Birthday or B
RevTek

HRM i should of so gotten it for Christmas. razz
you can still get it maybe >w<
its so much fun, and if u ever get bored, just start a new map! or download a mod or texture pack [texture packs makes the look of everything different] or you can make your own texture pack cuz there are sites where you can customize everything. or you can even download pre-made maps from other users and play on that!
there is just so much..o.o
Sinister_Bunneh
its so much fun, and if u ever get bored, just start a new map! or download a mod or texture pack [texture packs makes the look of everything different] or you can make your own texture pack cuz there are sites where you can customize everything. or you can even download pre-made maps from other users and play on that!

Yeah I knows. I watch a lot of gamers who play minecraft.

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Beyond Birthday or B
Sinister_Bunneh

owo r u gonna watch edwin and i? xD
i think we are going to end up making it a series or something o.o;
Sinister_Bunneh
Beyond Birthday or B
Sinister_Bunneh

xD Sounds weird but yeah. I'm weird about some mine craft stuff. Like i kinda am slow watching at first but when whoever is playing progresses I watch more...if that makes sense.

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Beyond Birthday or B
Sinister_Bunneh
Beyond Birthday or B
Sinister_Bunneh

xD Sounds weird but yeah. I'm weird about some mine craft stuff. Like i kinda am slow watching at first but when whoever is playing progresses I watch more...if that makes sense.
i know what you mean. things normally start off kinda slow. but then they start making shiz and its like "awww ya~" lol
Sinister_Bunneh
i know what you mean. things normally start off kinda slow. but then they start making shiz and its like "awww ya~" lol

yeah exactly *nods* ^^

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Beyond Birthday or B
Sinister_Bunneh

yeah exactly *nods* ^^
maaaaaaaaan i was supposed to pack a bin today of stuff but idk what to pack in it..=o=`
i was thinking the ps3 and the games, BUT, idk if edwin wants to play anything from now til we go... gonk
Sinister_Bunneh
Beyond Birthday or B
Sinister_Bunneh

yeah exactly *nods* ^^
maaaaaaaaan i was supposed to pack a bin today of stuff but idk what to pack in it..=o=`
i was thinking the ps3 and the games, BUT, idk if edwin wants to play anything from now til we go... gonk

Go where?

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Beyond Birthday or B
Sinister_Bunneh
Beyond Birthday or B
Sinister_Bunneh

yeah exactly *nods* ^^

Go where?
when we move.
idk if he wants to play any video games before we go so i dont want to pack it, xD plus i dont want to mess with any wires ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff