Beloved Lunatic

Mythicnight
heart

You still online?

hiw0shi's Fangirl

Anxious Kitten

Username: MachineGunLola
Price Limit: 50k
What you specifically want included: I like pinks, and black. My gender is female, my skin color is pale, I'd love my hair to stay the same, as well as my eyes. I love cats, and I want either a really cute/girly avatar, or a sexy avatar. :3 I love lace, corsets and boots for sexy stuff. As well as stockings and garters.
What you dislike: I don't like clutter, and I don't like buck teeth, or anything that looks bulky.
Willing To Tip: Yes, as much as I can spare.

Beloved Lunatic

Demented-Dreams
Mythicnight
heart

You still online?

Sorry, went offline. Haha

Beloved Lunatic

MachineGunLola
What you specifically want included: I like pinks, and black. My gender is female, my skin color is pale, I'd love my hair to stay the same, as well as my eyes. I love cats, and I want either a really cute/girly avatar, or a sexy avatar. :3 I love lace, corsets and boots for sexy stuff. As well as stockings and garters.
What you dislike: I don't like clutter, and I don't like buck teeth, or anything that looks bulky.

Definitely not used to smaller budgets, but it was kind of nice playing with gold shop items to keep in the price range. (:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Lunatic

hiw0shi's Fangirl

Anxious Kitten

Mythicnight
MachineGunLola

Definitely not used to smaller budgets, but it was kind of nice playing with gold shop items to keep in the price range. (:

Well if you're willing to make another one, I could go to 100k.
This one is quite cute smile

Beloved Lunatic

MachineGunLola
Mythicnight
MachineGunLola

I'm glad you think it's cute! If you like it, it's fine to stuck with this. If not, I could give it a go again.

Dapper Shapeshifter

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Username: Right-Winged Hellion
Price Limit: 5 million. This is the link to my inventory if you want to use anything out of it, but you certainly don't have to. I don't have a lot that would fit the theme I'm looking for: [ x ]
What you specifically want included: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This is my base (not attached to my inventory) with the only required item attached. I'm looking for a cute cat boy avatar, and you can put him in whatever you think is adorable. I want his hair to match the color of the ears (which of course they don't in the base so I definitely want that changed), and I want the eyes to be green. It doesn't matter if you use an item to change the eyes, as long as they stay green. The whole avatars colors should be light, no neon or dark colors, and if you can try to match some other items throughout the avatar with the colors on the ears, that would be awesome.
What you dislike: I dislike items that make the legs and feet look bulky, clutter, and slippers.
Willing To Tip: Why certainly

If you need anything clarified, let me know. 3nodding

hiw0shi's Fangirl

Anxious Kitten

Mythicnight
MachineGunLola
Mythicnight
MachineGunLola

I'm glad you think it's cute! If you like it, it's fine to stuck with this. If not, I could give it a go again.

Well, I suppose I meant to say it's sexy.
That's the better word for it! (I still like it though)
And If you don't mind, do you think you could make a cute one this time?
Just so I have the two options?
You can go to 100k this time, but only if you feel like doing it.
(I'll be paying you 5k for each, that's 10k total. I hope that's enough ;- wink
Price Limit: Under 2M, here is my invo.
What you specifically want included: Keep the color scheme please.
Either the third or fourth skin color
Female
Cute, elegant, iunno? girly i guess.
What you dislike: mouth items
Willing To Tip: ofcourse !C:

Base;

exclude the item ; sugarsuite

Beloved Lunatic

I super apologize for the delay in these, guys! We had a bit of an emergency come up that took over my weekend, unfortunately. But all is well and here you all go:
Right-Winged Hellion

Here’s two different hair options that could go on either of the two above if you really wanted the ears to match—I just think the other hairs look better/don’t hide the ears like these:

MachineGunLola

Here’s a more cutesy one—it goes a little over 100K, but only by a tiny bit!

wallow wer

Here’s you go~
Biancamella, Le Carousel, and Antique Shop were also excluded on top of Sugarsuite. (:

Dapper Shapeshifter

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Mythicnight

Its totally cool! Stuff happens, I'm just glad to hear its all better. 3nodding

Oh. My. God. The hair on that last one is absolutely perfect!!! I'm a little eh about the top, but if you don't mind I'll fiddle around with it, maybe? I like the rest of it, his shirt is just kinda eh. But if you do mind, I won't do a diddly darn thing to him!!!

Beloved Lunatic

Right-Winged Hellion
Mythicnight

Its totally cool! Stuff happens, I'm just glad to hear its all better. 3nodding

Oh. My. God. The hair on that last one is absolutely perfect!!! I'm a little eh about the top, but if you don't mind I'll fiddle around with it, maybe? I like the rest of it, his shirt is just kinda eh. But if you do mind, I won't do a diddly darn thing to him!!!

Thank you for being so understanding!

Yaaay~! I'm glad to hear that you like it for the most part!! You're totally free to tweak it as you see fit! ^^
And thank you for the tip~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces