• Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
bump
xo-subha
so simple, but cute 4laugh
Thank you so much (:
IM u l c i b e r
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cluttered Shapeshifter

16,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
bump
I want a tektek please!
♥ Username: Glitter Cupcakez ♥ Base: []User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( I am open to any matching hair!) ♥ Desired Tekteker: xo-subha

♥ Price Limit: 200k-400k ♥ Must Have Items: panda slippers, lusty scoundral skin ♥ Loved Items: the ribbon my avi has now (forgot what its called)♥ Hated item s: ♥ Desired Colors: mostly black and white with a dash of pink ♥ Theme: cute, unique, not too cluttered please ♥ Tip? Yes Comments?:

OG Gaian

Glitter Cupcakez
I want a tektek please!
♥ Username: Glitter Cupcakez ♥ Base: []User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( I am open to any matching hair!) ♥ Desired Tekteker: xo-subha

♥ Price Limit: 200k-400k ♥ Must Have Items: panda slippers, lusty scoundral skin ♥ Loved Items: the ribbon my avi has now (forgot what its called)♥ Hated item s: ♥ Desired Colors: mostly black and white with a dash of pink ♥ Theme: cute, unique, not too cluttered please ♥ Tip? Yes Comments?:

feedback?
Oh its cute thank you smile !
I'll send you a tip k?
I want a tektek please!

♥ Username: Nihilne
♥ Base: [x] I couldn't find the Mlle Butterfly shoes that are on my avatar right now, though... :c
♥ Desired Tekteker:
Zombie Pulse

♥ Price Limit: Around 2mil
♥ Must Have Items: Mlle Butterfly (Gota) shoes, (currently on my avatar.)
♥ Loved Items: Anything pastel, cute, delicate. I also sort of like Crimson Magic, but if you can find something similar to it's effect, that'd be nice.
♥ Hated item:
♥ Desired Colors: Not sure. ^^'
♥ Theme: I'm hoping for an oriental sort of vibe, with light and airy colors. Accents of red, maybe.
♥ Tip?: Probably~
♥ Comments?: Feel free to change the hair though it must be styled short and white in color, (Or very pale.)[/size
I want a tektek please!

♥ Username: insomniate. c:
♥ Base: 1-4 skin. 5th grey eyes. no particular hair style/color. you can change the eyes and hair. (actually would like you to!)
♥ Desired Tekteker:
Zombie Pulse

xo-subha

♥ Price Limit: 2 mil.
♥ Must Have Items: i would like you to add masquerade, because i need a reason to finally buy it lol. c:
♥ Loved Items: leg mods. (especially vivacenote) and i lovelove the rosamund's revenge arms. chyaku norisu scarf.
♥ Hated items: none really.
♥ Desired Colors: black, white and a color. (i love blue and purple, just not together.) if you can add gold or silver, that helps too.
♥ Theme: cute, matching. i like rally style avatars too. c:
♥ Tip?: 1-10k each on how much i like it. /broke
♥ Comments?: don't worry about going over the limit, it's fine if you go over a little.
Nihilne
I tried. x.x
Zombie Pulse
Nihilne
I tried. x.x

Well. To be honest the colors remind me of a Christmas theme more than an oriental one... sweatdrop I don't really know. Maybe it was the word "oriental" I used that falls under a broader sort of style than the one I had imagined.

Using items like the fan in my avvie's hand, paper lanterns, or maybe a kimono might have helped. Things like that.

I also mentioned keeping the hair white (like in the base avatar I had posted in my form,) and using pastel items was sort of a must.

(Think cherry blossums, maybe.)
owo

Cluttered Shapeshifter

16,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
bump

OG Gaian

Cluttered Shapeshifter

16,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0