Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Victory

Gerbil_of_the_Vashness
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feel free to go crazy! I also have 19 bil to spend!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is a very fun invo to work with. You should be extremely proud. xD

Ruthless Victory

Midnight_Caelum

I'd love one! <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lady Loiterer

inu_spike89
Gerbil_of_the_Vashness

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A couple of these look awesome! Thanks for the compliment - that's what happens when you hoard items for years, lol!

Ruthless Victory

Gerbil_of_the_Vashness
inu_spike89
Gerbil_of_the_Vashness

A couple of these look awesome! Thanks for the compliment - that's what happens when you hoard items for years, lol!
Ah, you're wearing one of the outfits!! /^___^/

Ruthless Victory

Supportive Mystic

21,175 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100

I like to be surprised at what I get~
However, I like cutesy, magical girl esc themes~

Kukuro Kun's Waifu

Sweetheart

ovo
I love pink as main color and some bunny >u<
have fun~!

High-functioning Lunatic

I'm hoping for a wintery/Christmas theme??
I also have 10 billion out of my inventory that i'm willing to spend on whatever items you add. wink
GO FOR IT! 4laugh

Ruthless Victory

Prisym

I like to be surprised at what I get~
However, I like cutesy, magical girl esc themes~
(Sorry about the late reply!!)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Victory

rizumary
ovo
have fun~!

Ruthless Victory

Metal MistyMidnight

I also have 10 billion out of my inventory that i'm willing to spend on whatever items you add. wink
GO FOR IT! 4laugh

Kukuro Kun's Waifu

Sweetheart

inu_spike89
rizumary
ovo
have fun~!

OMG ALL OF THEM ARE CUTEEE!
TYSM!
heart

I'd like an avi with 3-4 color. One being mint. Themes I like cute, angel, queen, something along those lines ^^

High-functioning Lunatic

inu_spike89
Metal MistyMidnight

GO FOR IT! 4laugh

these are so cute! thanks 4laugh

Super Pal

My inventory might be a bit of a challenge because it is so oldschool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff