Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Poster

Crash8918
Hope you like.
mrgreen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I really like it! Thank you! I like it more than decent, but I dont think its the best out of what I've received. I hope that doesn't sound douchey, but I wanted to explain why only 100Mil. smile

Dapper Poster

Mistress Chamuel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Both are a little outside of the inventory but I tried to keep it realitivley cheap. Don't really know what kind of colors and styles you like. Do you mind more feminine men avis? Dark colors/light colors?

I really like the first.
Uhm, I have a huge range of things I like, I cant really label it though. Im not to "Avi Talk" friendly. But Im really interested in this guys avi! Link I dont wanna take it, but that sword is hhawwwwsome. And the way the avi looks with it haha.

darkness-blinds-us-all

Beloved Fatcat

xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It's more on the playful side but yeah ^^;

Bashful Ladykiller

◡★。。。

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      made these 2 for ya~
      i really hope you enjoy them,
      they were fun to make since you have a nice inventory to play around w/
De Amor
Crash8918
Hope you like.
mrgreen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I really like it! Thank you! I like it more than decent, but I dont think its the best out of what I've received. I hope that doesn't sound douchey, but I wanted to explain why only 100Mil. smile

Does not sound douchey at all! Thank you!

Dapper Poster

Prinsu Chan

◡★。。。

made these 2 for ya~
      i really hope you enjoy them,
      they were fun to make since you have a nice inventory to play around w/

The second one is aweeesomeeee! Thankyou!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff