Welcome to Gaia! ::

Congratulations Creeporeon, Employee of the Month for January!. Vote below for February's Employee of the Month!

M y s t e r ii G h o s t 0.375 37.5% [ 18 ]
kaendee 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 4 ]
Creeporeon 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 8 ]
Blu_Polish3 0.0625 6.2% [ 3 ]
Nimbelle 0.3125 31.2% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 > >>

Naughty Goat

There comes a time in every rightly constructed boy's life
xxxthat he has a raging desire to go somewhere
xxxxxand dig for hidden treasure.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to Terrific Treasures! I hope you find your visit pleasant and satisfactory. Feel free to simply stay and chat, as well! And if you feel so inclined, please fill out this survey telling me how you feel about this shop. Click here.

Shop Is Currently:
Open | Closed | Hiatus | Under Construction | Hiring | Not Hiring

Naughty Goat

01/10/2013 - Molotov Cupcakes made new graphics, redesigned, and renamed the shop!

O1/1O/2O13 - M y s t e r ii G h o s t was demoted due to inactivity/absence.

O1/1O/2O13 - Creeporeon was appointed co-owner.

O1/1O/2O13 - Molotov Cupcakes added in an Employee of the Month section.

O1/11/2O13 - The shop mule, Booty of the Pirate, now has a trading pass! Feel free to send donations and such so we can keep the contests going!

O1/12/2O13 - M y s t e r ii G h o s t found the hidden word and was awarded 5k. There is a new word.

O2/O5/2O13 - kaendee found the hidden word and was awarded 5k. There is a new word.

Naughty Goat

These rules were put here for a reason. Please read them and follow them.

Please, do not quote anything from the first page. It's really irritating.
Do not steal ANYTHING. Graphics, tekteks, nothing. If you see something you like, ask.
Keep bad language to a minimum. There are threads for that. This isn't one of them.
The secret word is pirates.
Don't bring drama here. Again. Not the thread for that.
Don't advertise. If it's in your signature, that's okay. But if you want to advertise, there's this lovely thing called 'Affiliates'.. Check it out.
Understand that I have the right to change and add to these rules as I see fit.

Customers
Patience is a virtue. We all have real lives. Rushing us is not going to help a thing.
Do not be rude. Period. End of story. Conversation over.
Fill out the forms completely, and correctly. I made them for a reason.
Don't offer a tip if you can't give it. It's rather rude. These TekTeks are free, you are not required to give anything.
Don't get angry if your order is refused. There is a reason for it.

Employees
Let me know if you are going to be away for a while. I really don't want to have to fire you for disappearing.
Please bump at least once a day.
Be kind to the customers. If there is a problem, let me know, and I will handle it.
You can refuse requests, if you have a valid reason.
If you have a new creation you want for the employee section, PM it to me and I will change it.

Naughty Goat

Username -- Molotov Cupcakes [Owner]
                                                  Nickname -- Tovie
                                                  Status -- Unavailable
                                                  Strengths -- Female avatars, most themes, OCs, color coordination, higher budgets, none to light clutter, enviros
                                                  Weaknesses -- Male avatars, low budgets, making clutter look good
                                                  A Bit About Me -- I really like purple, and pandas, and pirates (thank you, Ali xD), and I'm random and my little brother says I am clinically insane.
                                                  3-5 Samples --
                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username -- Creeporeon [Co-owner]
                                                  Nickname -- Creepy!
                                                  Status -- Available
                                                  Strengths -- Semi-Clutter, colors, black/white, cute, female
                                                  Weaknesses -- Gore, horror, cheap, male, simple
                                                  A Bit About Me -- My name is Creeporeon. I am on Gaia all day everyday. I've been on gaia for about 5 1/2 years. I enjoy making tek teks for fellow gaians.
                                                  3-5 Samples --
                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username -- kaendee
                                                  Nickname -- Dee
                                                  Status -- Available
                                                  Strengths -- 2-3 color schemes, matching, cute, layering, female avis
                                                  Weaknesses -- Weaknesses: super cluttered avis, 4 or more colors
                                                  A Bit About Me -- My name is Darlene but I go by the name of Dee too, been in gaia since '06. I'm pretty crazy and fun-loving, and I love dancing to edm.
                                                  3-5 Samples --

Username -- M y s t e r ii G h o s t
                                                  Nickname -- Anju, Rii
                                                  Status -- Available.
                                                  Strengths -- High Budgets(in Millions), 2 or more Colors, Layering, Semi-Clutter, Skin Tones, and Other Themes Depend.
                                                  Weaknesses -- Male Avatars, Sexy Avatars, Low Budgets(Lower than Millions), Rainbow themes, and Inventories(unless you own a lot of items).
                                                  A Bit About Me -- Hello there! I guess I should start off with my name. I am usually addressed as Anju, but sometimes people like to call me Rii as well. I'm a rather artsy person and tekteking just seems to fit that part of me quite well. Other than tekteking, I also roleplay on gaia since I do enjoy writing just as much as art. Since I don't want to make this too long, I will stop here. Have a great day~
                                                  3-5 Samples --

Username -- Blu_Polish3
                                                  Nickname --
                                                  Status -- Available
                                                  Strengths -- Girls, 2+ Colors, Elegant, high price ranges (1 mill+ ), inventories (when many options to choose from), girly avatars
                                                  Weaknesses -- RP and Anime Avatars, Clutter, Layers, 1 Color scheme, low price ranges (900k and below).
                                                  A Bit About Me -- I like being creative, and expressing it through making avatars for Gaians. And i always love doing inventories when there is many items. smile
                                                  3-5 Samples --

Username -- Nimbelle
                                                  Nickname -- Belle or Nim
                                                  Status -- Available
                                                  Strengths -- 2-3 Color schemes, colorful, cute, rally, gothic, cosplay, OCs, Females, sticking to budgets, elegant, preppy, simple avis
                                                  Weaknesses -- Any kind of clutter, Males, gore, SUPER LOW budgets, non-themed avis
                                                  A Bit About Me -- Hai. Im on Gaia mostly on weekends, and I get very excited when I someone wants me to do a tektek ;3 I love animals and color.
                                                  3-5 Samples --

Naughty Goat

Copy and paste this code into the thread to apply for a TekTek.

[quote="Desired TekTeker here"][/quote]
[align=center][size=10][b]Username[/b] : [insert here]
[b]TekTeks Wanted[/b] : (Up to 3.)
[b]Base[/b] : (1, 2, 3, etc.)
[b]Hair[/b] : (If you want a specific color/style/item)
[b]Eyes[/b] : (If you want a specific color/style/item)
[b]Items Needed[/b] : (Items you want in the TekTek)
[b]Items Not Wanted[/b] : (Things you don't want to see in the TekTek)
[b]Theme[/b] : (Cute, Elegant, Scary, etc. [if none, put n/a])
[b]Male or Female[/b] : (For safety, especially with multiple orders)
[b]Price Limit[/b] : [insert here]
[b]Colors[/b] : {Any colors/color combos you wish to see)
[b]Extra Info[/b] : (Anything you would like to add in)
[b]Secret Word[/b] : (Did you read the rules?)
[b]Tips?[/b] : (This is optional, though greatly appreciated)[/size][/align]

Send this code to me in a PM if you would like to be hired.

I'm digging for treasure!
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Nickname[/b]:
[b]Strengths[/b]:
[b]Weaknesses[/b]:
[b]A Bit About Me[/b]: [2-3 sentences]
[b]Examples[/b]: [3-5 examples.]
[b]Secret Word[/b]: [Did you read all the rules?]
[b]Why I would like to work here[/b]: [2-3 sentences]

This code is for me and employees, to be able to call everyone's attention to the post if they have an announcement.

[size=7][quote="Molotov Cupcakes"][/quote]
[quote="Creeporeon"][/quote]
[quote="kaendee"][/quote]
[quote="M y s t e r ii G h o s t"][/quote]
[quote="Blu_Polish3"][/quote]
[quote="Nimbelle"][/quote][/size]

Naughty Goat

User Image

Would you like to affiliate with us? Send this code to me in a PM!

Username:
Thread Name:
Type of thread:
Banner Link:

Naughty Goat

Would you like to help get the word out about my shop? Copy the code, and put the banner into your signature!
I know the name isn't correct on the first two, anymore. But they are still usable!

Batman

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/hidden-treasures-a-free-tektek-shop-open-contests/t.83850479/][IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/5by9mf.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/hidden-treasures-a-free-tektek-shop-open-contests/t.83850479/][IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/k157uq.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/hidden-treasures-a-free-tektek-shop-open-contests/t.83850479/][IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/313oxgj.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Naughty Goat

A list of customers that have come to our shop.

yO-itsMeXD [pg.1] - Requested Molotov Cupcakes
Leilia Sama [pg.2] - Requested Molotov Cupcakes
O n l y O n e 2 1 [pg.2] - Requested Molotov Cupcakes
peiceofassLOL [pg.2] - Requested Molotov Cupcakes
Pokemon Boss [pg.3] - Requested M y s t e r ii G h o s t
Blu_Polish3 [pg.3] - Requested Molotov Cupcakes
Kumatora-san [pg.3] - Requested M y s t e r ii G h o s t
A Cats Bestfriend [pg.4] - Requested Molotov Cupcakes and M y s t e r ii G h o s t
digi162 [pg.4] - Requested Creeporeon
atlmixtape [pg.5] - Requested M y s t e r ii G h o s t
Snippy Biscuit [pg.5] - Requested M y s t e r ii G h o s t
Amara_Koneko [pg.5] - Requested Creeporeon
Creeporeon [pg.5] - Requested M y s t e r ii G h o s t
Nimbelle [pg.6] - Requested Molotov Cupcakes
xukshia [pg.7] - Requested M y s t e r ii G h o s t
x-Broken Wishes-x [pg.7] - Requested Molotov Cupcakes
White_Wolf_of_Paradise [pg.7] - Requested Molotov Cupcakes
T O X I C P A S T I C H E [pg.8] - Requested Blu_Polish3
estharin [pg.9] - Requested M y s t e r ii G h o s t
Precious Night Wish [pg.10] - Requested Creeporeon
Celestial Jinx [pg.10] - Requested Creeporeon
Creeporeon [pg.11] - Requested Nimbelle
iiForever Panda [pg.11] - Requested M y s t e r ii G h o s t
Starry Saturn [pg.12] - Requested Creeporeon
La Snooze [pg.13] - Requested Molotov Cupckes and Blu_Polish3
Inuyasha_roxs_08 [pg.15] - Requested kaendee
Roses Are Black Killers [pg.16] - Requested Nimbelle
SnowPrincess40 [pg.16] - Requested Nimbelle
hellokittylover89 [pg.17] - Requested Nimbelle and Blu_Polish3
The Junk Suit [pg.17] - Requested Creeporeon
Hymn of the Wolf [pg.19] - Requested Creeporeon and Molotov Cupcakes
Scripture Soliloquist [pg.19] - Requested Molotov Cupcakes, Creeporeon, and Nimbelle

Total = [32]

Naughty Goat

W H I T E X L I S T
M y s t e r ii G h o s t - The first employee.
yO-itsMeXD - The first customer!

B L A C K X L I S T

Naughty Goat

I have come up with several different contests for you to partake in. And yes, employees can win! In fact, there is a contest specifically for employees! Please make to read all the rules if you are going to participate.

Page Contests - Everyone!
A lot of people have these. Basically, the first person to post on a specific page, gets 5K.
Page 10 - Won by Nimbelle
Page 25
Page 50
I will add more as we get further along.

Hidden Word - Everyone!
Be the first to quote me with the hidden word (somewhere on the first page), and receive 5K.

Dice Roll - Everyone!
Roll 5 20-sided dice. If you roll a 29 or a 57, you get 5K. PM me the page number so I can check it.

Random Number Generator - Everyone!
Generate a number between 1 and 2000. Get one of the following numbers, and receive 5K. PM me the page number so I can check it.

Question Contest - Everyone!
Tell me why you chose your username! You could win 5K. Please put the answer in the thread, and make sure you quote me so my attention is drawn to it.

Employee of the Month - Employees Only!
I will change the poll, and people will vote on who they think has done best this month. Like any job, you can win repeatedly. The reward is 7K.

Now, as everyone knows, the reward is in GOLD. Something I'm currently questing for to get a new outfit. With that in mind, if anyone would like to donate so we can keep the contests going, please send a donation to Booty of the Pirate, our shop mule.

I will add in more contests as I think of them. Any suggestions? PM me!

Naughty Goat

The Employee of the Month will be announced on the 10th of each month.

Congratulations!

January Creeporeon

Naughty Goat

Naughty Goat

Naughty Goat

Wealthy Entrepreneur

7,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Profitable 100
TekTek me please!
Wanted TekTeker:
desired tekteker

Molotov Cupcake

Hair and eyes: [Standard]
Base: [1]
Wanted Items: [coral seafolk]
Wanted Colors: [light pink or any light colors]
Wanted Theme: [mermaidy]
Price Limit: [700K]
If you would like to give us a tip they are more then welcome but they are an option! :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff