Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eco-friendly Garbage

16,125 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Hellraiser 500
Hello!
I'm looking to try and finish my current avi. I've sort of gotten stuck with it, but it feels incomplete.

What I'm looking for:
Belt (maybe short-shorts or short skirt?)
Shoes
Earrings (maybe?)
Background/plushies/misc items (maybe?)

If you've got the time, any suggestions would be great! If this works properly (I haven't tektek'd in a while), you can see the items I've got on now if you click the avi (sans wings because they haven't been put into tektek yet). On hand at the moment I've got 5,500,000,000-ish gold, so hopefully the added items don't end up much more than that!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not sure if offering gold in exchange for this is normal or not, but if it is, I can scrounge up however much seems appropriate for the service if I like your suggestion.

7,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
The Devil in the Details

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The thing that seemed off in your avi is that there's no balance in the red. I tend to try to balance all of the colors that appear in the avi - so if there's red by your neck, there should be red somewhere else (unless it's surrounded by neutral colors, but in this case it isn't). I personally like it better with the red shoes. I also agree with your idea that something was missing like a belt or lower-torso item, and I struggled to find anything I liked so this book came the closest. And again, I went with the red because I find that it balances the colors. The book is less than 1b so it's definitely within your budget, if you like it and think it helps complete the avi.

Eco-friendly Garbage

16,125 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Hellraiser 500
liminal-realities

Hmm!
I hadn't considered using red as more than just a tiny detail.
I know there's a word for it and it's not 'enhancer' but I just can't for the life of me figure anything else out. The book is a great idea, though!

It's possible I'll have to go with like, short-shorts or a short skirt to fill in that lower torso gap. I know I ran with an avatar like this before I took a break from the site, but I have no idea anymore what I did for that problem.

Feral Cat

The Devil in the Details
liminal-realities

Hmm!
I hadn't considered using red as more than just a tiny detail.
I know there's a word for it and it's not 'enhancer' but I just can't for the life of me figure anything else out. The book is a great idea, though!

It's possible I'll have to go with like, short-shorts or a short skirt to fill in that lower torso gap. I know I ran with an avatar like this before I took a break from the site, but I have no idea anymore what I did for that problem.

I believe the term you are looking for is "accent color" :3

Eco-friendly Garbage

16,125 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Hellraiser 500
Pikuchi
I believe the term you are looking for is "accent color" :3

YES.
THAT.

Thank you, master of words. I just like, could not get it to appear in my brain.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff