Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ariellati's Bestie

M o o g l e Desu
I don't see much split except for the face ;o; Also the first image doesn't work.

Bum

Unheard
I know I tried. OTL I don't think it's possible.
Why not try the 3rd contest? :B You can pretty much do any color combination.
Will do!
Any colors you don't like? surprised

Ariellati's Bestie

HpIar
Unheard
I know I tried. OTL I don't think it's possible.
Why not try the 3rd contest? :B You can pretty much do any color combination.
Will do!
Any colors you don't like? surprised
Girly ones I guess. ******** I should have mentioned that. emo I guess I wouldn't like pink. lol

Bum

Unheard
Girly ones I guess. ******** I should have mentioned that. emo I guess I wouldn't like pink. lol
rofl I wasn't planning on using pink, anyway.
I'll start on it now. 8>

Ariellati's Bestie

Ariellati's Bestie

Ariellati's Bestie

Ariellati's Bestie

Ariellati's Bestie

Ariellati's Bestie

sass bunny
Hi hi, not sure if you saw the notification but please pm the item list so I can add the avi on the entries. emotion_yatta

Ruthless Ladykiller

I've been eyeing this contest for a couple days now. I'm just going to give in and attempt it.

Ruthless Ladykiller

Unheard

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can I have some feedback to this? It's my first halfatar, so any critique is appreciated. heart (I haven't checked the layering, but I will as soon as I have time to and make any necessary changes)

Man-Hungry Hellhound

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Feedback on my first attempt at a halfatar? :3 I probably shouldn't have went with one of the harder combos haha - had to resort to a cheeky zigzag 'cuz I couldn't find anything to cut down the waist. Still seeing if I can get a cleaner line .u.

Ariellati's Bestie

Cece24601
It's not bad, the split is pretty clean (except for the black shoes). The avatar itself is sort of simple but pm me the item list if you're ready to submit it as your entry.

Ariellati's Bestie

Deadbride9
That's pretty good considering how impossible this color combination is. It'd be nice if the split is a straight line, but if you couldn't really do it, just pm me the list again once you've at least checked if the layering works on gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff