Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Kitten

I tried doing this last night but it was early in the morning and not a lot of people
came. So here we go.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Hi there my name is Stormy and I want to see what all of you can do with my little of an inventory. I'm not looking for a specific style or anything I just want to see what you guys can come up with! After enough people have entered I'll make a post with the finalists and the winner. Have fun everyone!

Tektek info is here

Alien Kitten

13,850 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
MagikalGurl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I posted some in your other thread, but should I post them here?

Smitten Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
i tried 3.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alien Kitten

SleepyLambs
I posted some in your other thread, but should I post them here?

Sure thing! Sorry I had to remake.

Shy Noob

is there price limit outside or you just want invo?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
oh and feedback please

Magical Noob

Alien Kitten

Shiro-Hikari-Chan
is there price limit outside or you just want invo?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
oh and feedback please

These are alright, and I'd like for most of the stuff to be inside my invo but if you had to outside just go up to like 1 bil, but these are cute but idk bruh

Shy Noob

MagikalGurl
Shiro-Hikari-Chan
oh and feedback please

These are alright, and I'd like for most of the stuff to be inside my invo but if you had to outside just go up to like 1 bil, but these are cute but idk bruh

as long as you like them, I don't care either way. but I guess I'd do invo only for these.

Sparkly Sophomore

please accept my feeble attempt :3

Amateur Prophet

Beloved Senshi

8,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EDIT:
Went back through the thread and noticed this one was similiar to someone elses (Great minds think a like haha) So I wanna twick it a bit and resubmit it but also keep this one up because while its similiar its different.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Explorer

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
MagikalGurl
I tried doing this last night but it was early in the morning and not a lot of people
came. So here we go.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Hi there my name is Stormy and I want to see what all of you can do with my little of an inventory. I'm not looking for a specific style or anything I just want to see what you guys can come up with! After enough people have entered I'll make a post with the finalists and the winner. Have fun everyone!

Tektek info is here

super girly I know D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces