Welcome to Gaia! ::

ari-chan9
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 1,637,500 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Silver Laurels
Piani-ture
Sainte Ciel: Agape

do you like this one? ^^ heart

I dont really like it sorry :/ If you would like to try again though, try to incorporate more of each color, and dont use background items.

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Hygienic 200
dragonreared
ari-chan9
[Item Information]

Item List:
Silver Laurels
Piani-ture

I dont really like it sorry :/ If you would like to try again though, try to incorporate more of each color, and dont use background items.

Hello, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Watcha think?
x-Ohhdontsnap
dragonreared
ari-chan9
[Item Information]

Item List:
Silver Laurels
Piani-ture

Hello, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Watcha think?

I don't like it sorry sweatdrop it's not my style, plus theres a background item, which I dont really like...

Dangerous Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Jack-pot 100
dragonreared

Feedback?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The_Good_Kid_13
dragonreared

Feedback?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These are cute! I like how you layered the 3rd one, but the colors are too bright for me, and they are kind of... patriotic lol, which I dont really want to go around screaming 4th of july everywhere. The second one is my favorite out of your 3, and total so far. I like the muted purple, and how you spread all the colors out, so even though there's more different colors, they spread out nicely and look good. So good job!

Also, I've added some themes on the first page of items that I like, if you would like to try again. Thanks for participating!
The_Good_Kid_13

Oh, and also, did you check the layering on the second one?
Hello everyone! Here's a notification that I have added some possible bases that you may use, in the 3rd post on the first page. This is in case you need help figuring out where to start, or it might give you some idea of what I like. Good luck tekteking!

Apocalyptic Fairy

those pants are just too cute XD

Here's my try, what do you think?
phantomturtle

haha ikr? i saw them and i was like... i need an avi with those. lol XD Your tektek is really cute at first glance, but the shirt just doesn't fit... I dont like it, or the green armlet things. I really like the idea though, so if you fix that, you'll have done a really great job!

Apocalyptic Fairy

dragonreared
phantomturtle

haha ikr? i saw them and i was like... i need an avi with those. lol XD Your tektek is really cute at first glance, but the shirt just doesn't fit... I dont like it, or the green armlet things. I really like the idea though, so if you fix that, you'll have done a really great job!

Ugh, theres not a lot of shirts out there that work with this to my satisfaction... sorry sweatdrop Anyways, here's what I got, hope it works better for you... The second one is about 200k over, but I thought you might like it better, so I put it just in case

Dangerous Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Jack-pot 100
dragonreared
These are cute! I like how you layered the 3rd one, but the colors are too bright for me, and they are kind of... patriotic lol, which I dont really want to go around screaming 4th of july everywhere. The second one is my favorite out of your 3, and total so far. I like the muted purple, and how you spread all the colors out, so even though there's more different colors, they spread out nicely and look good. So good job!

Also, I've added some themes on the first page of items that I like, if you would like to try again. Thanks for participating!

haha! I didn't even think of "patriotic" when I did the fourth one. XD I just like red and blue together. My bad! I'm glad you like the second one, though! That's a personal favorite. Looooove the rose/purple. >w<"
phantomturtle
dragonreared
phantomturtle

Ugh, theres not a lot of shirts out there that work with this to my satisfaction... sorry sweatdrop Anyways, here's what I got, hope it works better for you... The second one is about 200k over, but I thought you might like it better, so I put it just in case

Actually, looking back on these, I don't think I would ever wear it. They are adorable though! Thank you for participating, and feel free to try again!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff