Welcome to Gaia! ::

People counter!

ok! 1 100.0% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

TekTek me?
User Image

Want to find a new outfit for myself but i'm pretty stumped. Made a thread before to have tektek's made, but I wasn't very organized. So this time i'm doing it the right way!

So...
I'm holding a tektek contest right here in this thread. (Yellow is hard to read ick!)

Make me a tektek within the next week. ends Monday, June 22nd, at 11:59 pm PST.

Prize will be at least 5k gold, but may increase if there are lots of good entries.

Search Delynn the fluffy on TekTek for a base to start from.
4laugh Rules 4laugh

arrow Tektek Must include these items: superior form, sandy cat tail, and tomo's basket as example above. (bra and underwear added for PGness, do not need to include.)
arrow Cost: Would prefer under 500k, but am perfectly okay with anything under 1mil. Would prefer to have same hair/face, but not required.

arrow Play nice!

arrow Have fun!
exclaim Preferences exclaim

heart These things are not required at all, but just some little tips. heart

4laugh Would prefer to keep same hair/eyes.
4laugh Perfer simple, non cluttery avatars.
4laugh Do not like demon or evil looking avatars.
4laugh No color preference, just that the colors go well together on the avatar. Feel free to use different color themes, or a couple corrisponding colors!

----Also, a few items I do not like (this list will probably grow as the week progresses!)
Buck Teeth
Clown nose
Twilight Sparkling Skin
Monocles
heart heart heart Winner!! heart heart heart

User Image
Hi!

Here is the avatar I made but I added some bottoms on her. They don't look too great because I was trying the keep the price low.
User Image
Total Value: 416,594 Gold, 183,400 Tickets
[Item Information]

Item List:
Cocoa Bubbles Tankini Bottom
Spartan Chest Guard
DandiiDooDad Spore
DandiiDooDad Spore 2nd. Gen
Coocoon (5th Gen)
Kaya the Cat
Sandy Cat Tail
Tomo's Basket
Superior Form
cool! thanks for reposting smile Sorry about switching threads on ya, the other was just so disorganized.
Delynn the fluffy
cool! thanks for reposting smile Sorry about switching threads on ya, the other was just so disorganized.

No problem, thank you very much for letting me know. The new thread looks nice.
Snarkums
Delynn the fluffy

No problem, thank you very much for letting me know. The new thread looks nice.

well i wanted to be fair o.O

Dapper Hunter

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Thanks for moving it over Milky smile
going to bed! feel free to continue to post entries.

High-functioning Sex Symbol

User Image
Total Value: 612,838 Gold
After Exclusions: 220,262 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Tama's Basket
Gift of the Goddess
Laurels
Cool Starter Surfer Girl Flip-Flops
Clean White Tavern Wench's Blouse
Khaki Short Shorts
Rainbow Neko Cosplay
Black Neko Cosplay
Kaya the Cat
Sandy Cat Tail
Tomo's Basket
Superior Form
okay picture this ( skip the theme song =3 )
Delyn was a gift from the gods blessed to a family of good deeds that have never had a child.Delyn was a have cat girlwho's features only started showing at the age of 12. At that age the gods came to delyn's parents and told them that horror and pain were coming to delyn she needs to have a guardian. The parents didnt kno what to do they begged the gods for more help. So the gods said we shall help you but you cant get in the way Kaya The Cat will guide her on her new journey.The parents agreed and brought Kaya to Delyn , delyn was so fascinated to notice how similiar they were then a yr later after intruction and knowledge from Kaya Delyn had to leave. She soon found out about the warning the gods told her parents. Tamino Dioko was out to get her , Tamino Dioko is a android created by the CBK ( creatures beyound known ) Tamino Dioko's job was to capture her to do testing, and projects , clones , and cause destruction with Delyn. So Kaya and Delyn made there journey out to the bamboo forest to make it throught this journey. Now you have to continue this story.

YAY GOOD STORY!! im actually thinking of making a book out of this... hmm but anyway i made a litle story along with ur dream avi but wat do u think??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff