Welcome to Gaia! ::

Baby

C0C4lNE

we shall see whatcha into lol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think it's awesome! Not normally into horns, but I like the vibe they give off on this avi!

Baby

Ichigo Arerugi
Wait, what other items do you have? I can try to do it for you in the dressing room on gaia.
In the effort of conserving time looking up the names of items in pictures, i'll list them here for you:

-Empress Mustachio
-Tumbling Adorkable Bea
-Counterfeit Newlywed
-Pieces of You
-Innocent Thrall
-L's Sketchbook
-Through the Picture Frame
-Impression of a Deer
-Portrait of a Delicate Deer
-Alley Cat's Allure
-Pure Debutante
-Minimal Pink
-Devilish Dancer
-Luxurious Lucie

If I find anymore not on this list I'll let you know, that should be everything though.

Baby

ZombieReich
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I would probably play around with some arm mods/leg mods with these avis, but I do like the layering

Nebulous Specter

Here you go User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
what do you think?

President Plague

11,550 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Last Targaryen
ZombieReich
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I would probably play around with some arm mods/leg mods with these avis, but I do like the layering

*goes back to work* aye aye lady

Baby

violetskys
Here you go User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
what do you think?

supaah cute. I wonder if the "pieces of you" dress cutter would make that dress look any better...

-runs to inventory-

Baby

ZombieReich
Last Targaryen
ZombieReich

lmao :'p

don't tek against your will though xD

Noob

Last Targaryen
C0C4lNE

we shall see whatcha into lol

I think it's awesome! Not normally into horns, but I like the vibe they give off on this avi!
glad ya like it heart

Skilled Smoker

11,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Last Targaryen
emoloveshika
Last Targaryen
heart

#1 is cute, but not as organized as numbers 2 and 3. 2 is very cute, with the exception of my non-preference to that hairstyle. If #3 had bangs or a different hairstyle, and different make up/face... it'd be 10/10

i didnt know if you any doubles of the items so i went out of invo for the bangs. i also changed the hair on 1 and 3. sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

President Plague

11,550 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Last Targaryen
ZombieReich
Last Targaryen
ZombieReich

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Baby

violetskys
what I would change:

Hopeful Zealot

16,340 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Last Targaryen
heart

Here's my first entry!

Baby

emoloveshika
Last Targaryen
emoloveshika
Last Targaryen
heart

#1 is cute, but not as organized as numbers 2 and 3. 2 is very cute, with the exception of my non-preference to that hairstyle. If #3 had bangs or a different hairstyle, and different make up/face... it'd be 10/10

i didnt know if you any doubles of the items so i went out of invo for the bangs. i also changed the hair on 1 and 3. sweatdrop

I already see changes I like! Great entries <33 thank you!

Baby

Raphiday
Last Targaryen
heart

Here's my first entry!

omfg very cuteeee~ <33

The legs are a little thin but i know it's hard to find items that ALL proportion out on gaia. Love it either way!

Baby

ZombieReich
Last Targaryen
ZombieReich
Last Targaryen
ZombieReich

Love #3! Thanks~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces