+ 1 100.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Cutie-Pie

Ava is sassy
gabilliam tho
Ava is sassy
gabilliam tho
I've never had a problem with them. There's 27 pages of material, with 84 items per page.
This one is closer to something I would wear. The only thing I dislike is the top, the shoes, and the gold. Also, remember you can go 1bil outside of my inventory.

yah 1 bil isn't a lot in todays market though sweatdrop
i dunno, just having trouble with the avatars i've created so far
i did just create one i do like, steampunk style
Ahh I definitely like this one best so far!! It still feels a little bit disconnected, so maybe add some shorts or a skirt to it? The head area also seems overly cluttered.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maybe add a headband, too? Or something small on the head to make sure it isn't top heavy?

ah sorry all mine look disconnected haha i'm having an off tektek day i suppose lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
THAT ONE ON THE LEFT ******** KILLS. I absolutely adore it. I'm plopping it in my favorites ASAP. It's very balanced and I may change the eyes, but that's about it. The colors are so well balanced.

I'm still not digging the second one. I think the feet are too large and the top makes it a bit off. :c I'm sorry I'm so picky! You can stop trying if you want, or take a look at the bases. I'd understand.

Lennerox's Wife

gabilliam tho
popmycherryplz
layering dont work vs hair and hoods on tektek
Feed back
The head feels really small to me because the bottom is so heavy. ;; v ;; It also needs more brown, and I don't think the hooded cape really works.
This has potential, though!

Feed Back

Cutie-Pie

popmycherryplz
gabilliam tho
popmycherryplz
Feed back
The head feels really small to me because the bottom is so heavy. ;; v ;; It also needs more brown, and I don't think the hooded cape really works.

Feed Back
I don't have two witches. I love the addition of the hat, but I still dislike the top.

Tycoon

gabilliam tho
THAT ONE ON THE LEFT ******** KILLS. I absolutely adore it. I'm plopping it in my favorites ASAP. It's very balanced and I may change the eyes, but that's about it. The colors are so well balanced.

I'm still not digging the second one. I think the feet are too large and the top makes it a bit off. :c I'm sorry I'm so picky! You can stop trying if you want, or take a look at the bases. I'd understand.

Oh solid, glad i made one that you like 4laugh
yah, a lot of eyes are expensive, and you don't have ones the same blue/turquoise i want
so feel free to change the eyes
and no worries, it's good that you're picky,
i like trying to cater to whoever i'm making an avi for

I'll fix it tomorrow and make more
i'm not feeling very creative at the moment

Cutie-Pie

Ava is sassy
gabilliam tho

Oh solid, glad i made one that you like 4laugh
yah, a lot of eyes are expensive, and you don't have ones the same blue/turquoise i want
so feel free to change the eyes
and no worries, it's good that you're picky,
i like trying to cater to whoever i'm making an avi for

I'll fix it tomorrow and make more
i'm not feeling very creative at the moment
Aw, I feel that. Have a good rest of your night. emotion_bigheart

Tycoon

gabilliam tho

by the way
i made the avi i just changed into a while ago
and i feel like we got a matching tribal thing going so yay us surprised lol

Cutie-Pie

Ava is sassy
gabilliam tho

by the way
i made the avi i just changed into a while ago
and i feel like we got a matching tribal thing going so yay us surprised lol
TWINS! I like it 4laugh

Cutie-Pie

yum_cupcake

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Cutie-Pie

Vintage Horrors
Hey girl!! Nice to see you still tekteking. smile
I really like all of it except for the hat, it kind of throws me for some reason; I think maybe because it's the brightest thing. Do you think you could find something else for the head?

Lennerox's Wife

gabilliam tho
popmycherryplz
gabilliam tho
popmycherryplz
Feed back

Feed Back
I don't have two witches. I love the addition of the hat, but I still dislike the top.

Feed Back

Kawaii Sex Symbol

gabilliam tho

I have to cure my boredom somehow haha
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cutie-Pie

Vintage Horrors
gabilliam tho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I love the second one! The Dapper Octopus is one of my favorite items. I'd love it if you made more for me!

Also, how was your birthday?

Cutie-Pie

popmycherryplz
gabilliam tho
popmycherryplz
gabilliam tho
popmycherryplz
Feed back

Feed Back

Feed Back
The browns seem a little bit off to me. :/ The brown in the hair doesn't match the brown of the bomb or the chest guard.

Kawaii Sex Symbol

gabilliam tho
Vintage Horrors
gabilliam tho

I love the second one! The Dapper Octopus is one of my favorite items. I'd love it if you made more for me!

Also, how was your birthday?

I'll try my best to give it another go. It was pretty low key since I had to work. Just ordered pizza and watched netflix cx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff