Man-Hungry Connoisseur

20,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
LatteForACoffeeDate
Atomic Phart
Gave it a whirl!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not digging it. x:

I'm totally off the mark, huh? Ah well, sorry!
LatteForACoffeeDate
sunflowersandpines
LatteForACoffeeDate
sunflowersandpines

Aw, man, I wish this were ending sooner. I checked the CS and there is an item there that I am drooling over. Oh, well, good luck. biggrin

x: I'm doing it after my next paycheck because this one is going towards my bird.
Maybe if you win, you could pick an item that was rather pricey and sell it for enough to buy the one you want?

Mhm. biggrin I hope your bird is okay.

I just went and saw him at the pet store. ^^ I'm so excited!! But he's not ready for sale yet, so I might be able to swing the contest a bit earlier.
If nothing else. I can buy the item now and save it if you win.
Which item is it?

Cutie Rainie. :3
Aw, is it cus he's a baby? And what kind of bird? Most birds don't like me, but I had a friend who's bird I would play with every time I went to his house. I forget what kind he was, but he was small.

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100

Devout Assailant

sunflowersandpines
LatteForACoffeeDate
sunflowersandpines
LatteForACoffeeDate
sunflowersandpines

Aw, man, I wish this were ending sooner. I checked the CS and there is an item there that I am drooling over. Oh, well, good luck. biggrin

x: I'm doing it after my next paycheck because this one is going towards my bird.
Maybe if you win, you could pick an item that was rather pricey and sell it for enough to buy the one you want?

I just went and saw him at the pet store. ^^ I'm so excited!! But he's not ready for sale yet, so I might be able to swing the contest a bit earlier.
Which item is it?

Aw, is it cus he's a baby? And what kind of bird? Most birds don't like me, but I had a friend who's bird I would play with every time I went to his house. I forget what kind he was, but he was small.

Yeah, he's a widdle baby. c: Cockatiel. I love him.

Devout Assailant

Akina Vayne Heartless

Maybe a different top and hair? I like the extensions though. 3nodding
LatteForACoffeeDate
sunflowersandpines
LatteForACoffeeDate
sunflowersandpines
LatteForACoffeeDate
sunflowersandpines

Which item is it?

Yeah, he's a widdle baby. c: Cockatiel. I love him.

Oh, awesome. My brother's mother-in-law has one, and he scares me. I try to pet him and snaps at my finger. Buuuut, he gives me "high-fives".
invo link?

I edited my previous version to this one since you said it's cute, but you didn't know. x3;

Addition of Vengeful Lestelle, Plain Black Leggings, Shiny Black Short Shorts, and Lovely Genie Red Belly Gem.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
All of them: Hardhearted 2nd. Gen, Retro Edebel, Dark Eurydice Eyes (Teal), Pure White Sweet Lace Bloomers, Midnight Black Shredded Skirt, Heart / Mind, The Cocklebur King, Lovely Genie Double Silver Earrings

Difference in order: Pure White Mini Angel Wings, Ascended Demons, August Light Mythrill Devil Horns, Beat Gear, and the last two together. whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Legs: Trickster's Catch, Flightful Reverie

This one is 104B with the current price of Squirt Fest, but if it goes down to the lowest which I saw was 30B, it'd make the cut! 3nodding

Items: Squirt Fest, Obsessive Dedication, Amethyst And Milk Quartz Headband, The Cocklebur King, Lovely Genie Double Silver Earrings, August Light Mythrill Devil Horns, Hardhearted 2nd. Gen, Dark Eurydice Eyes (Teal), Pure White Sweet Lace Bloomers, Midnight Black Shredded Skirt

Purlchan's Partner

Bloodthirsty Shapeshifter

12,725 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Feedback heart

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
LatteForACoffeeDate
Akina Vayne Heartless

Maybe a different top and hair? I like the extensions though. 3nodding

Alright changed it biggrin

Bum

Oh, oh.
Male or female base?

Devout Assailant

HpIar
Oh, oh.
Male or female base?

Female 3nodding

Devout Assailant

the gross clinic
invo link?

Invo

Bum

Okay. Tektek didn't really have any of the items I used, so I put together the tektek in my closet.
User Image
Items:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

With Guilty Thrall, Kurola, and Plain Onyx Nose Chain deducted from the cost, it should be around 88bil. gonk
The only item I'm really worried about is Teal Heartstring.

Devout Assailant

BabyKagomeGirl

I edited my previous version to this one since you said it's cute, but you didn't know. x3;

Addition of Vengeful Lestelle, Plain Black Leggings, Shiny Black Short Shorts, and Lovely Genie Red Belly Gem.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
All of them: Hardhearted 2nd. Gen, Retro Edebel, Dark Eurydice Eyes (Teal), Pure White Sweet Lace Bloomers, Midnight Black Shredded Skirt, Heart / Mind, The Cocklebur King, Lovely Genie Double Silver Earrings

Difference in order: Pure White Mini Angel Wings, Ascended Demons, August Light Mythrill Devil Horns, Beat Gear, and the last two together. whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Legs: Trickster's Catch, Flightful Reverie

This one is 104B with the current price of Squirt Fest, but if it goes down to the lowest which I saw was 30B, it'd make the cut! 3nodding

Items: Squirt Fest, Obsessive Dedication, Amethyst And Milk Quartz Headband, The Cocklebur King, Lovely Genie Double Silver Earrings, August Light Mythrill Devil Horns, Hardhearted 2nd. Gen, Dark Eurydice Eyes (Teal), Pure White Sweet Lace Bloomers, Midnight Black Shredded Skirt

I like them, but I don't see myself wearing them. /:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces