Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, I've been thinking of doing new summer-themed avis, but since the new Avengers movie is coming out next week, I'm thinking SUPERHEROES!! But I seem to have trouble making avis for myself, so here's the deal:

MUST
- Create two original superhero looks, one male and one female.
- Use the bases below. You may change the hair and eyes, but only if they come from an item.
- Make the two avis match in color scheme and theme, not exact match, but they should go together as a team.
- Tell me their hero names and powers.

DO NOT
- Use backgrounds.
- Make the male overly feminine or the female overly masculine.
- Use ugly items, such as gore and buck teeth.
- Use slippers.
- Go over my given price limit, even by 1g. I am very strict about my price limit.
- Give me avis that you've made for other things, or avis that don't fit this specific theme.
- Give me a monochrome avi.
- Make me a generic superhero, with tights and a red cape.

- Blue, green, gold, white, and black.
- Badass-ery.

PRICE LIMIT
- 1 million gold each. I will be questing to even get this far right now, so DO NOT go over.

CONTEST DURATION
- Contest will end next Friday, May 4, when The Avengers comes to theaters.

PRIZE
- Prize of 100K will be awarded to my favorite, even if I'm not in love with any.
- If I like one tekteker's male avi and another tekteker's female avi, I reserve the right to split the 100K between them.
- All favorites will be tipped.

BASES
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Edit : It might also be fun to try making one a superhero and the other his/her nemesis. So if that idea appeals to you, go for it!
WINNGER
Hesperia_Fallen:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iciclea
Phoenix
~*Quote here with questions and submissions*~

Dapper Raider

LirenasLove

LirenasLove

do you want the heroes to match? like have them in "one outfit", but one girl-ish one for the female and a more man-ish one for the male?

Dapper Millionaire

13,115 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
LirenasLove

Power of dreams

power over nightmares
LirenasLove

Female: Name - Viper
Who she is - Master assassin, particularly skilled with all poisons. She was working in a eco-research lab when a mixture of snake venoms was placed under a cracked fume hood. She now has the ability to mix new and more deadly poisons and also create some from her own saliva. Uses poison tipped arrows for most jobs.

Total Value: 961,039 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Sinister Scarf
Sherwood Outlaw
Green Acinonyx
Forest Green Satchel
Puppet Master
Nurse Hazard
Witchy
Love's Warrior

Male: Name - Sarge
Who he is - Ex military doctor over-seeing the eco-research lab that helped create Viper. He was Viper's first intended target but he was able to survive her attack. He gained some of her skill with poisons but instead of the deadly, he can use them to heal. Sarge uses his military and medical abilities to break into hospitals and heal those that other doctors say have no hope. Since Sarge is the only one who can balance Viper's abilities the two have teamed up and balance death and life.

Total Value: 896,661 Gold, 6,900 Tickets
[Item Information]

Item List:
Bullet Belts
White Medical Gloves
Spacefleet Wigs: Second Generation
Oculus Mythica
Buttoned Down Flora Boots
Black Tennis Shorts
Green Body Dye
Zombie Bites
Green Kamon Vest
Unconventional Warrior
Nurse Hazard
Trick or Treat Tote
HisGayLover
LirenasLove

do you want the heroes to match? like have them in "one outfit", but one girl-ish one for the female and a more man-ish one for the male?

No. Like I said, I don't want an exact match. Different outfits, same color scheme/theme.

OG Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Estimated Value:
658,976 Gold
Bump crying

Dangerous Prophet

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
LirenasLove
Silly Sally went to town...

Her Name is Guirriera. She is a decendant from Joan of Arc, she is a master swordswoman and has strength ten times that of a strongman. Her blade is made of the lightest, strongest metal on earth, and was forged in a secret forgery deep underneath the city of lights.

His name is Illussio. He is a magician who went to far with his studies and ended up becoming full of magical power. He has the ability to create portals out of thin air, and conjour up anything he likes. He can levitate and fly with ease. His eyes emit sparks when he is charging up a powerful blast.
...Walking backwards upside down.

Daniel Dominion
LirenasLove

Her Name is Guirriera. She is a decendant from Joan of Arc, she is a master swordswoman and has strength ten times that of a strongman. Her blade is made of the lightest, strongest metal on earth, and was forged in a secret forgery deep underneath the city of lights.

His name is Illussio. He is a magician who went to far with his studies and ended up becoming full of magical power. He has the ability to create portals out of thin air, and conjour up anything he likes. He can levitate and fly with ease. His eyes emit sparks when he is charging up a powerful blast.

I definitely like what you've got going here. I just don't feel like the colors quite match enough. Maybe if she had more blue, or he had more white. Please, please, please keep trying!

8,000 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
LirenasLove

Goddess of the Moon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Estimated Value: 902,075 Gold
She controls the skies, can fly into space, controls the moon cycle, and can move things with her mind.
Hero of the Night: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Estimated Value: 1,087,930 Gold
He brings storms, brings nighttime, can fly as fast as light, can become only a shadow.

I know the male is a little over, but since the female is 100k under, I thought it might be okay. If it's not, I can edit it down some.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff