Welcome to Gaia! ::

heart BUMP heart

Timid Prophet

Dapper Seeker

@Neko Yaoi Elf : Sorry. I don't like the whole fairy tale theme

@Lady Nefrodiel : Thank you for attempting the first base, not many people have. It's not really what I'm looking for though

Dapper Seeker

Yeah, the first base is pretty tough. I didn't think it would be to your style. But I decided to throw it out there anyway. I think I'll try again on the first base. What sort of style are you going for?
Lady Nefrodiel
Yeah, the first base is pretty tough. I didn't think it would be to your style. But I decided to throw it out there anyway. I think I'll try again on the first base. What sort of style are you going for?

Well, I suppose I'm looking for something cute. That's really the only word I can use to describe it. Sorry.....

Dapper Seeker

No, no that's fine. I can try and do cute... I like cute. Although that style of cute sort of eludes me. I might have better luck with the doll ears base than the first one after all. Here's another go at the first base. Although it's more elegant than cute (and a bit over xP) :

User Image
Total Value: 1,012,991 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Red And Maroon Bar Necklace
Elegant Pearl Strand Bracelet
Celestial Gold Glamorous Pumps
Pumpkin Spice Mistress Dress
Fremere's Guard 2nd Gen.
Red Nosey Face Tattoo
Oisin's Blessing
Dally's Petals

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
Lady Nefrodiel
No, no that's fine. I can try and do cute... I like cute. Although that style of cute sort of eludes me. I might have better luck with the doll ears base than the first one after all. Here's another go at the first base. Although it's more elegant than cute (and a bit over xP) :

User Image
[Item Information]

Item List:
Fremere's Guard 2nd Gen.
Red Nosey Face Tattoo
Oisin's Blessing
Dally's Petals

Ehhh...I don't really like the top. And I think it looks too plain to cost that much

Dapper Seeker

Heather1352
Lady Nefrodiel

User Image
[Item Information]

Item List:
Fremere's Guard 2nd Gen.
Red Nosey Face Tattoo
Oisin's Blessing
Dally's Petals

Ehhh...I don't really like the top. And I think it looks too plain to cost that much

I know. It's ridiculous for something that plain to cost that much. >>; It's that fremere's guard though. Along with the oisin's blessing. xP If you haven't found your avatar by tonight, I'll try tomorrow. For now, I think I'll bid the world good night. =D

Hello ^.^ Thank you for trying. It looks a bit rushed. And I can't really see what I'm wearing because of the Diapered Egg. Feel free to try again
Lady Nefrodiel
Heather1352
Lady Nefrodiel

User Image
[Item Information]

Item List:
Fremere's Guard 2nd Gen.
Red Nosey Face Tattoo
Oisin's Blessing
Dally's Petals

I know. It's ridiculous for something that plain to cost that much. >>; It's that fremere's guard though. Along with the oisin's blessing. xP If you haven't found your avatar by tonight, I'll try tomorrow. For now, I think I'll bid the world good night. =D

Okay. Thank you and sleep well ^.^

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
okay [: ill edit it [:

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
is there anything about the avi that you specifically dont like?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff