Welcome to Gaia! ::

;o! Vote if yew visit.

I visited and im clicking this option because im boring. 0.085714285714286 8.6% [ 3 ]
PEANUT BUTTER =D 0.17142857142857 17.1% [ 6 ]
Pinapples? 0.17142857142857 17.1% [ 6 ]
Old People : ] 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Fat people are HAWT 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 5 ]
Im in love with Maple Syrup. 0.2 20.0% [ 7 ]
^^ Your a creep if you chose that. 0.22857142857143 22.9% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Gracious Genius

XP Heather
Cardboard Sponge
Its really expensive D;

mine? ummm... ill try to fix that. other than that???

User Image
total: $638,889
after: $270,367

.::is that ok?::. its not as enviro or beautiful...lol... but its less expensive.
Your Daily Dose
User Image

: ] The eyes are a bit odd and i dont think i could equip the crown and hat.

Gracious Genius

User Image

total: $394,872

here is a water one... givin you some choices! :3
I will try Hun:]]

Gracious Genius

User Image

woot woot! feedback?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i didn't use the enviro, but i know you have the more expensive items {fallen wish, gimpi, oculus mythica}

User Image

i took out the stuff i'm pretty sure you have~

after exclusions : 201, 557G

Gracious Genius

User Image

total: $85,511

once again... feedback???
@XP - They're really un-matchy. Couldyou please use enviro and list the items used? Thanx hun(:
@hot - OHKAY (:

Gracious Genius

Cardboard Sponge
@XP - They're really un-matchy. Couldyou please use enviro and list the items used? Thanx hun(:
@hot - OHKAY (:

what is enviro??? :/ i feel like a retard.
Chk first post link.

Gracious Genius

User Image

how is this... can you tell me a little more about your style... that isnt in the first post

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Platypustastic
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i didn't use the enviro, but i know you have the more expensive items {fallen wish, gimpi, oculus mythica}

User Image

i took out the stuff i'm pretty sure you have~

after exclusions : 201, 557G

can i have some feedback?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces