Yes 0.5 50.0% [ 46 ]
No (Yes) 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 12 ]
Obligatory Gold Option 0.3695652173913 37.0% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 92 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 >

Harmonic Dioxide
Terepanda
Cute/Kawaii

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

uwaah, I love the colors on this one heart

Thanks! I also made a couple more variants on them if you'd like. I'll repost them here with the original.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Another Cute/Kawaii entry

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And finally,

Dark/Goth

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Lover

11,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Terepanda

Enjoyed these:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
On the bottom row, I felt the jewelry was nice but didn't totally suit the second half of the outfits, but it worked alright for the first half :0
Thank you, and okay 3nodding . Would you for like me to revise them with minimized/no jewelry to see if you'd like them better?

Tipsy Lover

11,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Terepanda
Thank you, and okay 3nodding . Would you for like me to revise them with minimized/no jewelry to see if you'd like them better?

Sure!

FluffyChii's Husband

Shirtless Vampire

9,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Elegant/Regal Or Dark/Goth Entry :3

Tipsy Lover

11,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
xXScavengersDaughterXx
Elegant/Regal Or Dark/Goth Entry :3

Please provide an item list, and revise if you've gone over 10b in items, since that is my limit!

Tipsy Lover

11,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Any better?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

6,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Dark/Goth Category

Tipsy Lover

11,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rainbow Catz

Dark/Goth Category

Absolutely love the first one, but you used an item twice! D:

Tipsy Lover

11,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Terepanda
Any better?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The middle two are my pick. The headpiece seems better when its more visible than under the hair.
Also I don't usually wear tails, but I like the way these looked with them -w-
Dark/Goth:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sexy/Flirty

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

6,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Oops! Fixed it smile

Tipsy Lover

11,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Terepanda

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My picks. I actually liked the all-white avi [without the nosering] but the skin tone with the really bright white clothing felt a little too pasty for me, I figure maybe a warmer skin tone would really make it stand out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff