Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Noob

6,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Welcome to Candy's Tektek Collection User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This thread is special for me to post my tektek collection and keep track of my tektek styles. I do tektek for other gaians, myself and for when I'm bored. Please keep this thread heated. Thank you User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Most of the tektek are created when I'm bored. I do tektek for free so don't feel shy to apply the order form User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Order Form User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[quote="Pixie1Candy"][/quote]
[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/2m3okfn.jpg[/IMG]
Invo Link (if you want me to invo tektek and if don't ignore this):
Budget :
Theme / Colour :
Female / Male :
Anything extra :

Friendly Noob

6,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. My Collections User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Female Avi(s) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Male Avi(s) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ordered Avi(s) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
none atm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. My Invo Avi(s) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shared Avi(s) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
To share your creations, please quote me User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
shared by : mimi_rotuka

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Do not claim any of my work as yours! To use any of this avi, please inform me first! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Noob

6,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rules User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Follow Gaia ToS User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Do NOT claim any of the tektek styles as yours User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Feel free to use any of the tektek styles but please inform me first User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Do NOT start any arguments User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. PLEASE bump, chat and share your styles User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please follow the rules User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Noob

6,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quote Me User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Use this to quote your creations User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello, I'm [your username here]. I'd love to share my creations with you! [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/33jn7fc.jpg[/IMG] [put the link here]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Use this to chat with me User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[quote=Pixie1Candy"][/quote]
Hello there Candy [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/33jn7fc.jpg[/IMG] I'm [your username here] [your sayings].

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Use this to ask me any question User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello, I'm [your username here]. I'd love to ask you a question [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/33jn7fc.jpg[/IMG] [your question here].

Friendly Noob

6,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Contests User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
none atm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Giveaways User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Whenever you see me post this User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Be the 1st to tip the post and win 20m golds User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Whenever you see me post this User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Be the 1st to quote the post and win a random item User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Noob

6,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Announcements User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. October User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 24/14 - Thread finally open User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Noob

6,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Candy says ; User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This thread is finally open! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Noob

6,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Candy says ; User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. bump User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Noob

6,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. bump User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Noob

6,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Friendly Noob

6,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Friendly Noob

6,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Friendly Noob

6,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kripto's Queen

Shy Kitten

28,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Converting 100 items 100
Pixie1Candy

Invo Link (if you want me to invo tektek and if don't ignore this): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Budget :40b. outside (but i rather hope you stay inside my invo >< wink
Theme / Colour :I havent had a green avi lately, Green, cutesty, brownn Really soft autumn style? (no orange only if it fits?)
Female / Male : Female
Anything extra : hmh i do have 80% of the goldshop tems feel free to use goldshop items wich arent in my invo yet!

Kripto's Queen

Shy Kitten

28,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Converting 100 items 100
Pixie1Candy

& to share some of my best creations so far wich i like >< (all invo tektek's)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
&this couple i did for a request biggrin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff