try?

yes 0.94117647058824 94.1% [ 16 ]
no 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Heart Consumer

flagpole sitta
Rottenfrills
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd love to see this with bg stuff
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Any of these? c:

Warlike Doll

13,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ms Shroomies
flagpole sitta
Ms Shroomies
flagpole sitta

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like the hair, eyes, and arms on the first one

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

maybe keep playing with the first one?

Warlike Doll

13,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ms Shroomies
flagpole sitta
4laugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I almost like the second one...

Warlike Doll

13,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brandisher 100
sweet-popper244
flagpole sitta
sweet-popper244
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]what do you think of this one question

a little plain- a cool base to start from though!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]

still pretty plain- I like the head piece

Warlike Doll

13,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brandisher 100
RangerRainbow
flagpole sitta
RangerRainbow
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or i was thinking this one User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. thoughts?

I'd like to see the second one with arm and leg poses

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or this one maybe? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like the second one

Warlike Doll

13,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brandisher 100
Shiro-Hikari-Chan
feedback please User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The middle one is really cool. Maybe pick dif bg stuff?

Warlike Doll

13,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brandisher 100
Cat Naw
flagpole sitta

Feedback?

I like this, just add more bg stuff

Warlike Doll

13,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brandisher 100
creepy en cute
gaia_nitemareleft I know it's a little girly but I couldn't resist! gaia_nitemareright

its adorbs but not my style.

Warlike Doll

13,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brandisher 100
Rottenfrills
flagpole sitta
Rottenfrills

I'd love to see this with bg stuff
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Any of these? c:

Nebulous Specter

here you go

what do you think?
I love geared mechanisms :3

Shy Noob

flagpole sitta
Shiro-Hikari-Chan
feedback please User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

any better? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Warlike Doll

13,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brandisher 100
violetskys
here you go

what do you think?
I love geared mechanisms :3

they are both good starts, but are too plain

i lovers steampunk ♥

Warlike Doll

13,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brandisher 100
Shiro-Hikari-Chan
flagpole sitta
Shiro-Hikari-Chan

any better? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1 + 4!

Warlike Doll

13,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brandisher 100

Warlike Doll

13,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brandisher 100

Quick Reply