Welcome to Gaia! ::

The front page. I'm pretty sure it can be edited.
Explain the purpose of the roleplay and give the basic rules of the Guild. Like you said, You can always edit it later.

Yeah, I was in that one. Though I was using my sisters account[cause she rarely uses it herself]. I played Narcissa in that one, I knew I recognized those names before. Also explains why I couldn't find the roleplay.

Dangerous Genius

There really isn't a purpose to the role play.
Just to make up how the school life was during the Marauders era, from each characters point of view, without actually deviating too far from what J.K. Rowling wrote.

It's the same as the last role play. And all the rules for the RP are on the front page.
Mmk. Well I'm off for a bit. DAd wants his computer back.
Slevin Winchester
Just to make up how the school life was during the Marauders era, from each characters point of view, without actually deviating too far from what J.K. Rowling wrote.

It's the same as the last role play. And all the rules for the RP are on the front page.

I think she was giving me help on how to do the guild summary.
churchpunk2008
Slevin Winchester

I think she was giving me help on how to do the guild summary.

Yeah, Sorry, I was trying to help her with the guild summary. I probably should start quoting posts or saying who it is meant for. sweatdrop

Distinct Member

Sounds like adecent idea to me, but I wouldn't be able to join.....to busy. Thought I'd drop off my opinion though! Go for it!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff