Welcome to Gaia! ::

I finally agree on something with the rest of the gaians... =)
<3
As always, great work by Tarantino...
I thought it was pretty good.
I absolutely loved it.
But its a long movie tho... around 2 hours. and i got kinda sleepy but some action scenes kept me awake *v*

Rainbow Unicorn

First, I consider Tarantino the most overrated director there is so if you have problem stop reading.

And considering he built his auteurship on borrowing from each and every other genre he has borrowed from it was boring. Looking aside that, it was still boring and I'd rather watch a bunch of other "history" films. Sure it gave me a few laughs but overall it was too long and predictable to be entertaining.

Wealthy Gaian

5,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Terrosformatte
What did you think about this Movie? I loved it. A lot of N saying but its great. And Sam Jackson was an a*****e but it was needed.

I loved The movie so much! it has compassion! heart

Dapper Genius

4,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Girl With The Windex Eyes
I think it was the best work that Tarentino ever did. That last films of his have been a bit drawn out, but not this one!
i really enjoy his previous entries! you gotta consider the fact that he's much more drawn towards character development, than he is a billion explosions like michael bay or somebody like that. so there will be some lengthy conversations! they are all to get more in tune with the character though, he wants you to care about what is happening to them. dramallama

unfortunatevent's Husband

Lonely Newb

32,575 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Invisibility 100
best 3 hours(or more,didnt noticed the time,i was busy watching the awesome-ness) i ever spent sittin my a** in a theater i tell ya that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff