Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, now that I have a digital camera, I can take pictures of all my crafts.
Most of the things I do include sewing and knitting, but I do other things as well.

Yesterday, I made a cute little clay model of my avatar... The hair and eyes didn't turn out right, but I really like my kitty, tail, whip and hair. I wish I had sculpey instead of dollar store clay, because plain old modeling clay doesn't stay together very well. It's gritty. But sculptey is very plasticy...

User Image
User Image

I will add my other crafts, including parts of my halloween costume, the scarves I've made, and the kilt I made my boyfriend for christmas.
You did a good job! like you said, the hair and eyes could be better, but overall, i like it. Kudos!

(you made your bf a kilt?...)
Indeed I did make him a kilt. It's a very sexy manly kilt.
Well, the hair was actually dark blue, but the flash made it look so much brighter.
So cool. ^^
That's cool.... I never thought about doing something like that of an avatar. The little Coco is cute blaugh
Dollar store clay? Is that plastercine? It would be neat to have been able to let it harden. I prefer Super Sculpy myself as well.... but its funny if you try Play-Dough it will harden on its own eventually xd I have some Play-Dough things my half sister made that are like 20 years old in my closet someplace eek

The other things you mentioned sound cool too, I look forward to seeing the pictures 3nodding
lol...i heart it! Continue making weird and wacky creations. And remember to never give up.
SanguisVitae
That's cool.... I never thought about doing something like that of an avatar. The little Coco is cute blaugh
Dollar store clay? Is that plastercine? It would be neat to have been able to let it harden. I prefer Super Sculpy myself as well.... but its funny if you try Play-Dough it will harden on its own eventually xd I have some Play-Dough things my half sister made that are like 20 years old in my closet someplace eek

The other things you mentioned sound cool too, I look forward to seeing the pictures 3nodding

nah, dollar store clay is just crap... no name on it... just "Clay" It won't harden... ever...

I don't like play dough because it gets all chunky...

I have some other things I need to post. I have a few metal working projects, some ceramics projects, three plushies (Shinya from Dir en Grey, Bloo from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and Dark Cloud Strife). I'm getting pretty good at plushie making. I made cloud in just a few hours today. I love felt.
That's so funny, I was thinking of making my avatar out of clay. smile But I couldn't do one as well as yours. Thats really cute!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff